Hey guys, I've been reading the forums for a while now and now I need some advice if possible please.- Power Supply: OCZ 700w StealthXStream II
- CPU: Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Asus P6X58D-E Intel X58 (Socket 1366) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H70 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel (Standard)
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 6GB/s SATA-II 32MB Cache
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 460 GS 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- Sound: Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card w/ Headphone Amp
- Optical Drive: Samsung SH-B123L/BSBP 12x BluRay ROM DVDRW DL & RAM Lightscribe SATAII
This is my current system, bough it a while back and am thinking of going SLI.
First of all I would like to know if my current PSU can cope with SLI, only reason I'm asking is, I have a USB up that I need to unplug ever time I turn on my PC so I'm abit weary of buying a second card if my PSU wont be able to handle it.
Secondly, what sort of performance increase do you think I could gain by going SLI with my current graphics card.
Cheers for any input.