Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Tank to healer ratio is far better in a 25, guess which one will be receiving more consistent heals. One dps dying in a 10 is a 20% reduction in raid dps. You will get geared up faster in 25 man because you have a much greater chance of seeing the item you want to drop. 25 man gets 90vp (why not 70vp like 10m this I dunno).

Blizzard way of tuning 10m by taking 25m and dividing hp by 3 was a terrible way to tune the fights, blatantly obvious with the huge amount of 10m nerfs they had to come up with. I bet also a 10m raid dps is not 3x less than a 25m raid dps, probably more than 3, so that dividing the 25m hp by 3 isnt even correct. One huge oversight by Blizz
    Last edited by ForTehNguyen; 2011-03-30 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    10 men: 1 person fail, wipe
    25 men: 1 person fail, not wipe

just saying

for example in omnotron, magmaw and in maloriak, one player's failure in 25 hc is propably a wipe... + on the first tries, if one dps is dead for over 30 seconds, it's a wipe... in 25 man...
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoijimbo View Post
    for example in omnotron, magmaw and in maloriak, one player's failure in 25 hc is propably a wipe... + on the first tries, if one dps is dead for over 30 seconds, it's a wipe... in 25 man...
    lol, rubbish. And you have more CR's in 25m. Even in 10m losing a player (and not having a cr) isnt that bad on those bosses. Maloriak, just use raidwalls and treants/mirrors etc in red phase. Plenty of dps anyways. Magmaw, its ok as long as its not the kiter. Spew doesnt scale with number of people alive. And omnomnom, just dont lose an interrupter :P

I am finally getting my 10 man built and I am glad they haven't nerf'd the 10 man raid dungeons too much. It seemed so impossible for me to build a team and now I have one...

Eventually they will nerf all of it you guys but I wanna go play for a few months in there first at this difficulty.. I have been to the first bosses in Tier 11 and even second bosses on BoT on a PUG raid where I have had my pleasure of wipe fests. I rather be doing that then the equivalent of doing WoTLK in my current gear, which I haven't bothered doing.. I guess I don't care about that stuff I just wanna beat my head against this 10 man dungeon please. Otherwise without the major insurmountable challenge I probably wouldn't play and I am quickly realizing that.
    Last edited by Contravene; 2011-03-30 at 07:20 PM.