• Paladin

2 20.00%
  • Warlock

2 20.00%
  • Rogue

6 60.00%
    Deleted

Pala, Lock or Rogue ?

Hi guys, i'm bored cause i have everything already farmed everything :P and i want to make another alt and i have 3 to choose cause i have the others. What do you think i should i pick next? pvp based!

Paladin if you want to heal, don't even bother with ret currently (pvp based!)
    Warlock for larger scale pvp
    Rogue for small scale pvp (2v2, 3v3)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Go rogue! you will have it extremely fun insta ambush ganking em from 10 -> 29. so the start lvles wont be too boring =P

And its a really good class wich gets buffed with quite a bit next patch.

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ore-posting%29

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Deleted
    "If you don't want to fight, you can just walk away"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ore-posting%29

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.
    I dont really care about any of the characters above, the one who will have more votes is the one that i will pick. if you dont like it remove this thread.