Thread: Computer issues

Computer issues

My old computer ran wow terribly. I just got a new one and i was hoping someone here could help me, I get like 11 fps atm T_T video settings were not high. Any suggestions of why this is or what i should replace etc would be appreciated. im not to great when it comes to computer parts.

I cant post links >< but i have a lenovo H405

It does not have any kind of real graphics card, only 5+ years old integrated ATI thingy. Nothing you can do to improve things without throwing money at it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    It does not have any kind of real graphics card, only 5+ years old integrated ATI thingy. Nothing you can do to improve things without throwing money at it.

Oh really Well i have 2 from my old computer, Nvidia Geforce 9500GT, or a Geforce 9600GSO, would either of those be good?

Looking at numbers only, the 9600GSO should be about 5x faster than the integrated graphics in that computer unless it's the cheapest possible model with only 384MB RAM, but even then it should be quite notable improvement.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Alright thank you its the 768MB one is there anything else i should change?