Red face [Suggestion] for ret change. Would like opinions.

Why not change the Sacred Shield talent so that it makes our TV act like the Blood DK's Blood Shield. Basically it'll give us an absorb shield based off the damage we do with TV. I think it'd help with our survivability & it wouldnt be all about heals...

Anyways thats what I think. How about you? If you don't think so say why. I'd like to see why not.

Deleted
    Can you imagine the PvP QQ? 'Bubble, Heals, Plate, burst damage and an absorb shield?!'
    Blood DK's get their Blood Shield instead of having Block

Asking for two masterys is not likely to go over very well. I saw that you posed this on the official paladin forums as well (assume you made both posts since they are identical). Did you expect to get a different answer here?

EDIT: Also the "Share your paladin ideas" thread is up there. ^

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    Can you imagine the PvP QQ? 'Bubble, Heals, Plate, burst damage and an absorb shield?!'
    Blood DK's get their Blood Shield instead of having Block
    Bubble-Dispellable
    Heals-Laughable as ret + a 20 sec cd on wog with 4.1
    Plate-Not that it mitigates magic dmg or its going to save you even if a melee is hitting you
    Burst dmg-Only with wings that are again dispellable etc.

So yeah being gimped cause of noobs that qq about ret all the time even when we are a free kill is a bad design from blizz's pov.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Asking for two masterys is not likely to go over very well. I saw that you posed this on the official paladin forums as well (assume you made both posts since they are identical). Did you expect to get a different answer here?

EDIT: Also the "Share your paladin ideas" thread is up there. ^
    Ugh sorry bout not reading the "Share your paladin ideas" post. And I guess "yes" I did expect to get a different answer? I do not know really. I thought maybe the comunity was kind of different.