What are you using your dreamcloth for now?

Just curious really. I make some leg enchants some times, but the price is pretty low now. And compared to how many it takes to make the other stuff..

I've mostly stopped wasting my volatiles on my priest making Dreamcloth, but since I still accumulate cloth and volatiles I occasionally make them to turn into Illusionary Bags. I've got Tailoring on my mage as well, and while I don't have all the recipes from the TH vendor, I bought the bag pattern and I'm just making those as I have spare mats, mostly Chaos Orbs since cloth is so incredibly easy to come by.

I just don't find spellthreads to be a big moneymaker but it could be on some servers still. Besides bags, you could also see if crafting some of the better Emberfire/Fireweave pieces is profitable, since its essentially cloth+volatiles anyway that you don't pass through your Dreamcloth CD.

Deleted
    Making a belt once a week, whichever sells for the most.

I have recipes for both leg patches, dreamless belt and flame ascended pants. I just make whichever is selling for the best g/cloth at the time. I stock up on cloth and volatiles slowly throughout the week, just buying anything below certain thresholds, so that I am ready to go as soon as my cooldowns are available.

There isn't a huge profit margin on dreamcloth right now, but I make ~300g profit per cooldown, so I'll take what I can get.

i made belts for a while but on a weak server so not much interest anymore. now its just used for toilet paper...i'm just baller like that.

Spellthreads are still going for 400-500g a piece on my server, so I usually make one of those each cooldown.

I'll probably start saving up for illusionary bags though, since I don't really need anymore gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    belt > D/e > Enchanted Lantern, Bracer enchants, or open market while they still are non-vendor buyable