Inscription - HELL YEAH!

So I just got done with a BH 10 pug on my main, then switched over to my mage toon for shits and giggles. I made 8 mysterious fortune cards, then saw my parents pulling into the driveway. I quickly clicked on them, and saw one I didn't recognize, then moused over it (exciting part here) AND SAW IT WAS THE 5000G ONE!!!!!1111!!!!1111!!!

I trolled my guild quickly about it, then logged off. I had to get this news out to someone, which is why I'm posting it here. If you've bothered reading this far, I sincerely thank you. If not, we'll find out soon enough when you troll this thread.

OT:
    Since this IS the professions forum, I have to be on topic. What's the quickest way from 510 to 525 Inscrip? I have the mats for a +3 level object (planning on using it to get from 510 to 513, then doing 2x Forged Documents to ding 515), and have read that Forged Documents are the most economical, albeit slowest way. Any info is appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    So I just got done with a BH 10 pug on my main, then switched over to my mage toon for shits and giggles. I made 8 mysterious fortune cards, then saw my parents pulling into the driveway. I quickly clicked on them, and saw one I didn't recognize, then moused over it (exciting part here) AND SAW IT WAS THE 5000G ONE!!!!!1111!!!!1111!!!
    Were you not suppose to be on WoW/Computer and do you think this can be related to you getting the 5000g card, say i got 10 fortunes cards and i see burglars going to come and rob me i should quickly click click and than go hide... later make a post about it on MMO ?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    OT: Since this IS the professions forum, I have to be on topic. What's the quickest way from 510 to 525 Inscrip? I have the mats for a +3 level object (planning on using it to get from 510 to 513, then doing 2x Forged Documents to ding 515), and have read that Forged Documents are the most economical, albeit slowest way. Any info is appreciated.
    Almostgaming.com

That's where I get the guides for all my leveling professions, I save so much!

I dont really see the deal about a whole 5000g but, gratz i guess.
    You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. And you're enormously insignificant.

gz on the 5000g card, but wow-professions.com is where you wanna go

Deleted
    Luck comes in funny ways.