Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    well my montior is 1980x 1080

Like I said in above, Any MMOS or Firstperson shooters, Looking to play Guild wars two

I will look at it later for brech marks

And I know wow doesn't do crossfire

If someone can give me like 5 good thing about and 5 bad things then i will deicde later Thanks

if it was a budget build he really shouldn't be going for a crossfire setup.

Might want to go look at all of the poor reviews of Ibuypower and its counterpart Cyberpowerpc.

Majority of customers have bad hardware upon arrival and have alot of issues a few weeks down the road which in turn have them waiting 2-4 months just to be able to have a working pc.

After you do some more research on it, I would personally refer you to Digital Storm Online solely based on the overall product care that they do. You'll get the same exact setup at a better quality overall guarantee it.

Also what is a SSD??? I thought it would be only good for laptops or something like that

Mind anyone explaining?

Also what is the differenace (Raid1) Or Raid 0 On a hard drive what is better for gaming?

Sorry if am asking so many questions thanks all

IBP isn't that bad. I have referred them to several people i know who wanted a gaming computer, but were on the fence about being able to do it themselves. Just make sure you get 3-5 day rush processing.

"majority" of people do not receive faulty computers, but just about every one that does will report negative feedback where as people who get perfectly good computers are not as inclined to leave any feedback at all.
    Last edited by karrad; 2011-03-30 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pallypower View Post
    Also what is a SSD??? I thought it would be only good for laptops or something like that

Mind anyone explaining?

Also what is the differenace (Raid1) Or Raid 0 On a hard drive what is better for gaming?

Sorry if am asking so many questions thanks all
    SSD is a solid state drive. Advantages are seek time and higher sequential (and random) reads than single disks.

For Raid 1 and Raid 0 there is no real difference for gaming except for capacity. Raid 1 will yield you 1 TB with 2 1TB drives raid 0 will yield you 2TB. Difference is Raid 1 has redundancy, and Raid 0 does not (Arguably can not be called RAID, just AID) But is my favorite form since redundancy is not important on my main OS back when I used it in the day (used several 320GB drives for storage, 2x 74GB raptors for windows + games)
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-03-30 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    and Raid 0 does not (Arguably can not be called RAID, just AID)
    THANK YOU!
    My personal favourites are RAID5 and RAID10. RAID32 is impressive, but, not liking.

Tidusx99'

It seems pretty good website but, Some of my friends have Ibuypower PC and work great.

And your right I heard about that but, That can happen to anything in a box honestly. That why I got this 1 x Advanced Build Options ( iBUYPOWER Specialized Advanced Packaging System - Protect your investment during transportation! )

My friend got it and it works really well!

My other friend didn't get it but he just had to plus something in again thats it.

But I been looking for a good custom website after talking to there rep for a hour, I trust them very well

---------- Post added 2011-03-30 at 02:12 AM ----------

Also thanks for the comment

---------- Post added 2011-03-30 at 02:16 AM ----------

ayako

What would you recommend if just for gaming I have raid 1 on my pc now and it only shows 1 hard drive

Now for raid 0 some people tell me it will shows two hard drivers?

I dont want to be confused what one to put them in LOL

RAID1 is redundancy, ie you have two 1TB Drives in a RAID1 Array. It will show up as 1 1TB Drive, but everything is written to both drives, so if one fails, you still have the second one with all the same data on it. RAID0 stripes the data across both drives instead of mirroring it, so the single drive in this case would be 2TB in size. However, if one drive dies, ALL the data is gone. Hence why Ayako said it's not really RAID since R means Redundant. Two drives in RAID0 are also technically faster, but depending on what you're doing, isn't always noticeable.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Tidusx99'

I just read some reviews and some people have that problem as well... know one perfect I guess.

---------- Post added 2011-03-30 at 02:24 AM ----------

alright I will get Raid 1 it may be alittle slower but it wroth it if something happens like that thanks

What would you recommend if just for gaming I have raid 1 on my pc now and it only shows 1 hard drive

Now for raid 0 some people tell me it will shows two hard drivers?

I dont want to be confused what one to put them in LOL
    Raid 0 gives you more space. Raid 1 and Raid 0 will both show as 2 drives to the raid controller but once in the OS looks to be one big drive. It'll be like raid 1 is acting now cept double the space of a single drive.

ayako

Whatever makes me play my games faster and safe I am happy

You'll probably want to go with Raid 1 1TB drives then. I've never personally seen a drive fail yet.

Yeah On my computer now it works great! thanks

Also guys I just took all you guys said my total will be 2659! 500 dollars cheaper thanks all! if

If you have anything else to put that would be great

Also I will most likly do this again if I change something before i get it

Yeah On my computer now it works great! thanks

Also guys I just took all you guys said my total will be 2659! 500 dollars cheaper thanks all! if

If you have anything else to put that would be great

Also I will most likly do this again if I change something before i get it
    Also you may want to consider 2x4 = 8GB ram to start out with, can always add more later if you want.

Maybe likewise with the graphics cards.

Repost your final draft if you can.

Yeah I will repost my final draft as soon as I can, Am at work so lol

Also yeah 8gb am getting that it seems good enough for gaming.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    If you can afford to, get the most underrated component of any computer...

...A UPS!
    red panda red panda red panda!