Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are only 1-2 ranged dps short of a full 25-man roster, so c'mon... you warlocks and SPriests have gotta be out there!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for ranged DPS that know what they're doing, as well as 1 or 2 more healers (potentially with ranged off-specs of course), in order to continue our progression and get back to where we're meant to be.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are no longer looking for healing Priests, as we seem to have a few solid fresh recruits. We could probably still use 1-2 more healers (Paladin or Shaman) for specific HMs, but that's really it.

However, we are still in need of more ranged DPS of ANY kind at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on guys, we don't have *ANY* DPS Warriors, SPriests, or Ele Shaman!

Isn't that appealing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Still very much wanting to recruit:

1 more healer (Paladin or Shaman)
    1 more ranged (Any of them - Lock, SPriest, or Ele Shaman is ideal)
    1 more melee (Rogue or DPS Warrior would be ideal)

And that's just for a plain old 25-man raid group. We will still need additional raiders for progression attempts, mostly healers/tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are still looking for 3 more players to finish the last slots on our 25-man roster so we can get our regular 25-man raids going, instead of running 10-mans for Heroic progression. We've got a VERY solid roster right now, and just need a few amazing DPS to really flesh it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't join other guilds, join Stasis!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stasis is still looking for more raiders of exceptional caliber. We are always looking for more members so that we can be sure to basically have our rear-ends covered in the case of a player being unable to make it one night.

We're real big on making sure we get our raiders into the raids as often as possible for content and loot, so don't worry about being "on the bench" as it's not likely to be commonplace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stasis is still looking to recruit DPS and healers, and one more tank, to flesh out the rest of our roster.

At Stasis, we like to have a 30-man roster, and we go out of our way to be sure everybody gets into raids as often as possible. You will never go an entire night sitting on the bench unless you're just doing something wrong. And you'll be told when that happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey. Apply to Stasis.

You know you want to! >(

10+ Year Old Account
    Stasis is still looking to recruit more exceptional players. Even if your spec is not listed, remember that we're still going to give you serious consideration if you are good at your spec/role.