Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Betcha they used saraonite grenades.......in all seriousness, congrats, hard ass achieve, very good. Guess we know what all top end guilds are gonna be obsessed with getting now...

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin- View Post
    I still don't understand why you get rewarded for doing the same stuff you do anyway... Wherein lies the challenge?
    wondering the same thing. that's no challenge at all, i was expecting more fun stuff, like making the guild complete a achievement (even if all the members already completed it) or make a harder version of an existing achievement that wouldn't be puggable

for example, one week we would have "faster than the speed of light guild challenge edition", complete vault of lights in 4:30 instead of 5 min
    or "too hot to handle guild challenge edition", stacking the debuff to 20 instead of the usual 15

stuff like that would be real challenges. not "complete 5 dungeons in a week" that they're proposing...

I have Rogers. I didn't really notice any problems? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo go Ensidia!
    Quote Originally Posted by invictusordead View Post
    Where is the fire mage pve buffs???????
    Lolwut?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedarling905 View Post
    <--- Rogers Customer in Canada that plays wow!

and man it sucks sometimes.
    And Rogers likes to overcharge us for everything.
    really it sucks butt and i have 3 people at my house playing wow almost all the time -_-...

rogers just switched there phone lines to primus to in Ontario witch has crap features and half of the ones rogers had.. rogers really pissing me off lately -_-, overcharge for crappy everything -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    Waiting to hear on the exploit they used this time.....
    It's ok, say what you want bro, They Can't Hear You Over The Sound of How Awesome They Are.

Wow buffing warlock dispell protection... Where the hell is the shadowpriest Dispell Protection!? 2 second fear that half the time doesn't do anything...

...I realize this isn't really constructive, but...
    FUCK
    YOU
    ROGERS

I've been getting lagged out horribly from WoW these last few weeks (and months now) and I had no idea why. This explains a lot...they'd better fix it soon, I am NOT paying stupidly high prices to get throttled =__=

the guild challenges are really meh. maybe not even worth a meh. and gz to ensidia, I've been watching vodka do the fight the last couple of weeks and it's a real challenge to do it without any1 dying and then on the first try as well gj!

GJ Ensidia but this will also be used as another excuse by blizzard to hold back content >.<

yeah, my internet is from rogers and i havent been able to play the game for months without using a VPN that costs an extra $11 per month that is preventing rogers from throttling me. i really hate living in canada and honestly if i ever had the chance to get out of here, i wouldnt think twice about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm glad im with MTS. Bloody Rogers...
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont play a lock but i have seen that ptr video of a priest dispelling UA and getting bonked for 300k... does that blue post mean working as intended?
    oh and grats Ensidia...

thank god im with telus

totally posted first on that shit

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm with Rogers and it's been terrible. Besides the throttling, here in Canada you can only download and upload a certain amount of gigs per month. If you go over they charge you extra. It's brutal. I've barely played the last couple of weeks. Tried to do 3s last week, that had to be the worst.

Grats to Ensidia, also coming from a Canadian Roger's user I'm glad more and more sites are posting about the issues affecting the ISP it will help them get in gear about fixing it so thanks Boub!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to them! I have that achievement in real life... (I'm a liar).

Not knowing the whole story but having read the reply from Rogers, I would choose a different word. Generally when a company throttles usage, its intentional and unlikely to change... in this case it looks like an accident.

No issues with Rogers here. 60ms
    I'm fine with that.