Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can't stand farming it either. Fortunately I know people who feel it's the easiest thing to farm... And they HATE farming whiptail (of all things). So for a while I was getting straight-up trades, stack-for-stack.

Twilight Jasmine is definately irritating to farm. I don't ask for a buff, but I've counted 7-8 nodes that I can't pick because of phasing. So instead of adding more nodes...plz plz plz just move them to areas that aren't effected by phases. Its a large zone, I'm sure blizz can find room for them. And do it soon, its been like this for waaaay too long.

Aggred.

I just farm the other herbs and sell some of it so I can buy Twilight Jasmine if needed.

There is plenty of twilight jasmine, just lvl a toon with herbing/mining and don't quest in Twilight Highlands so you dont get phased out. I get about 8-10 stacks per hour farming there on my warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    There is plenty of twilight jasmine, just lvl a toon with herbing/mining and don't quest in Twilight Highlands so you dont get phased out. I get about 8-10 stacks per hour farming there on my warrior.
    that is insane about 1 node per minute. you are on a very good server. on my med pop server i am lucky to get 15-20 nodes in an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    My toon didnt quest there and I still see phased stuff.

8-10 stacks an hour? Please...

Quote Originally Posted by wowplayer View Post
    that is insane about 1 node per minute. you are on a very good server. on my med pop server i am lucky to get 15-20 nodes in an hour.
    Your math is seriously fucked.

Edit::On Topic:: I spend roughly an hour circling around the huge clusterfuck of Gatherer nodes that I've accumulated over the times of me going and due to how poor the phasing is for TwiHi I'll only walk out with 2-3 stacks at most. It's kind of funny TBH, when I initially started farming out there I got roughly 5 stacks within 20mins...now it's bare pickins. (lol phasing)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find a problem getting jasmine at all. On my server it's the second highest selling herb but still significantly lower than Azshara's Veil. So it can't be too hard to find or else the price would be higher. I think you're just getting out-farmed, probably by a bot (or five).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    agree that it seem sto be rare and it also buggs alot when i find them they are flying in the air etc xP

Deleted
    On my server Twilight Jasmine is twice the price of Azshara's Veil - on average if i spend an hour looking for them i may see 30 in my bags. Yes it needs a buff in some way either phasing is the problem or the time between respawns.

I have a low level herber who goes there and he has the same drop rate as the herber who quested the whole zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally aggree... Takes way too long to farm for my Steelskin and Draconic Mind flasks.

You guys just complain about everything. It's faster to get Twilight for your flasks then it was to have to also hope for Frost Lotus for each flask.

If there were a million Twilight Jasmine you would say it's too much and it's ruining the market. Shrug

Deleted
    for those with Herb / Alch
    simply go round making a load of flasks of other kinds, Sell them, then with the proffit buy your draconic's
    at least that is what im doing at the moment, sure it dont fix the problem with the jasmines, but it saves me pulling my hair out over low respwan rates,.