need a definitive talent spec for 10man raiding

hey guys, so im having trouble thinking if the spec good raiders (aka diamondtear, other hpallies in 25man raiding guilds) are using is the optimal talent spec for 10man raiding. i was wondering if you guys think that not putting a point in light of dawn (remember 10man raiding) is better than putting one in there.

thanks

Deleted
    That depends on whether you are doing 10 mans or 25 mans. LoD is definitelly good for 25s but it's also decent for 10s. Those last few points are personal preference + fight specific ones. You can't have everything you know

then let us assume that you only had 1 choice and you cannot respec. for strict 10 man raiding, do you need LoD (over the WoG talents)? and also if you guys can post an optimal talent spec for 10man raiding.

tia.

That's a stupid assumption to make. While we're at it, why don't we pretend that there's going to be PvP during your boss encounter and that you can only strafe left to move around. Wheee... What fun!

Your answer has been given. The value of LoD is 100% based on how you heal, how your raid does encounters and what encounter you're doing. Taking it or leaving it is up to you. No one can answer that question for you.
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2011-03-30 at 01:50 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Deleted
    That's some useless responses..
    There are a few specs to for in 10 man raiding. First of all you won't be healing your main Beacon target that much (tank healers doesn't really work as well as in 25 man raids). The way I see it there're about three spec viable for 10 man raiding.
    First one is the one I use where I don't have any points in Tower of Radiance, but still max out WoG and LoD, since the times where you actually use LoD is where it really matters, when there's a lot of raid damage and people are grouped up. Link
    The second one is where you take a lot less in WoG but get the PoJ for the extra movement speed (which is very nice on some encounters), this is more focused on raid healing and as such 25 man raiding, but it is still very viable in 10 man. Link
    Other then that you can use the first one with no Eternal Glory but with PoJ. Link

Hope this is somewhat helpful

Adding to the list there's also the exorcism spec that picks up the talents that make you able to spam exorcism and holy shock for damage.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#scIrdrkhubkhbZc:

The only boss I've ever really used it on is chimaeron hard mode, helps greatly with the dps in p2 since you can easily burst 10k dps during BL.
    The movement is zero, so obviously poj is shit. You'll always stand still, close to the boss, so improved range on judgement is shit. You'll most likely never dl/fol your beacon target unless you're doing it wrong, so obviously ToR is shit. So you don't lose anything by using this spec on chimaeron really. If wanted points can be moved into blessed life.

Anyway, as for a "definitive" spec... there's none. You change spec depending on the fight, at least on hard mode. On normal I'd suggest going 31/3/7, since most fights actually require a lot of movement.