PVP 2 pieces bonus, still working?

In moment i have 4 pieces satin and 1 mooncloth, but i was wondering that maybe is better i switch one satin piece to mooncloth, so i'll get 2x 2 piece bonus (2x400 resil), but someone said to me that blizz nerf this 2x 2 piece bonus, this is true?

Quote Originally Posted by ricorav View Post
    In moment i have 4 pieces satin and 1 mooncloth, but i was wondering that maybe is better i switch one satin piece to mooncloth, so i'll get 2x 2 piece bonus (2x400 resil), but someone said to me that blizz nerf this 2x 2 piece bonus, this is true?
    I hadn't been certain if that had gone into effect for 4.0.6 or if it was slated for 4.1, so when I (finally) got around to assembling my randomly acquired pvp gear the other day I found that it is currently still giving the bonus. For now.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Blizz stated that they will not implement the change until next season, so as to not punish people who spent conquest/honor on certain gear expecting to get a certain benefit from it. Your 2x2 bonus should work for at least the next month, month and a half or whatever until 4.2