Archangel / Evangelism worth it ?

Hey guys,

I am currently lvling a Discipline priest and I'm questioning myself about Archangel and Evangelism...
    Are they that useful as a Disc Priest ? Won't I be losing time casting Smite... without any hit rating, won't it miss a lot ?

I saw a lot a Raid Healer build taking those 2 talents...

I would like your opinion about these talent considering I am lvling by Dungeon Finder more than with quests....

Thank You

Deleted
    Consider adding the Glyph of divine accuracy to ensure hitting with smite and also include the atonement-talent (to add some more utility to casting smite)

I think it's pretty amazing for leveling. If you look at the next talents down you'll see Atonement. This will take all the damage you do with smite, and make it also heal for the amount of damage done. This means on most bosses you can DPS the boss with smite and still heal 2-3 people (the tank and melee) with Atonement. Then once Archangel gets to 5 stacks you can use Evangelism and boost your healing when needed (when you have to heal other people besides the tank and melee, or if smite isn't healing enough and you need to use other methods of healing). Also, Glyph of Divine Accuracy will make it so Smite never misses.

Thank you guys, I wasn't aware of this Glyph !

There's the glyph of divine accuracy which will give you a bonus 17% hit on smite, and if you take evangelism you can buff you smite to 20% more damage at 5 stacks so you should take that. Archangel isn't really needed at low levels but for 1 point it helps.
    I treat forum trolls like the Black Knight in monty python. Idiots who don't know when to fall over and die. Despite me chopping up every bit of your terrible argument you still think you are right, but i get the satisfacion of kicking a limbless idiot where he deserves to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled 80-82 just by doing BRC with 4 melee and healing with only smite/atonement - it was a blast. If I were to level another priest (unlikely since I have 3 already) I would undoubtedly have a disc spec with AA/Evangelism/Atonement.

If you plan to raid or do things @ 85 in the upcoming patch as disc, then both will definitely be worth it. Even right now people are atonement healing with good results, but it only looks to get better next patch.