Those Bastards is a sub-group 10 man in the guild Knights of the Holy Fire (Level 21 Guild) on the Madoran server. We currently have 10 members to our group and raid 3 nights a week (Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday). Raid times are Tuesday 8pm-11pm server, Friday 7pm-12am server, Sunday 7pm-11pm server.

We are looking to add a few competent raiders that are interested in joining a close knit group of mostly real life friends. We are currently 10/12 in normal mode content and are currently working on Nefarion and Al'akir.

What we want:

1) An easy going raider that isn't going to bring any unneeded drama.
2) Someone who knows current normal mode content and is geared iLvl 350+ (We are not looking to take on any projects).

Since we raid three nights a week and will have more than the allotted 10 people that are needed to raid, people will be asked to sit on a consistent basis based on the need of gear on certain bosses and the class makeup needed for certain progression. Players will be asked to be on and ready to raid on all three scheduled nights.

We are planning to enter Heroic mode content soon and hope to move through with as little issues as possible.

If you are interested in joining a close knit and efficient raid group please contact me either in game (Nab, Nabb, Nabruun), through this thread, or you can e-mail me at apparently I'm not allowed to post my e-mail here yet. See if you can find it in my profile.