Heroic Nefarian Dominion and BindPad

I'm looking for a way to bind Steal Power from the Heroic Nefarian fight to scroll wheel up and scroll wheel down. Does anyone know of a way to do that?

its effected by the gcd so you can only get as many as how long you stay mc for so using the mousewheel wont get you anymore stacks than pressing the 2 key but if you keybound the 2 key to wheel up for example i think that would be the easiest way.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    its effected by the gcd so you can only get as many as how long you stay mc for so using the mousewheel wont get you anymore stacks than pressing the 2 key but if you keybound the 2 key to wheel up for example i think that would be the easiest way.
    It's not on the GCD.

My guess would be to look in your keybinds window. If this is on the 2 key, you should be able to go down to whatever is bound to 2, like Action Bar Button 2 or some name, and every keybind can have an alternative keybind on the right side, so bind mousewheel as an alternative keybind.

The other likely option is a macro with

/cast Stolen Power

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

if you are using bartender dont forget you can bind 2 things to 1 key - so you can just use your standard 2 and also have scroll binded. so when you get mc you can scroll, and when you are not you can just tap 2