worgen starting professions

I have been leveling a worgen and loving the new questlines and areas, kudos to bliz. I was curious as to why there aren't any profession trainers in Gilneas? I see several mining nodes and herbs during the low level questing, but no trainers to learn the skill and thus have had to go back through another starting zone to gather the skill necessary to move forward with leveling. Did I miss them or are they located somewhere else on the peninsula?

Deleted
    I'd go herb and mineing (will be with my worgan rogue when i make 1). Not sure on the starting zone trainers because i've not made a worgen or goblin yet so haventt seen the new starting zones.
    Last edited by mmoc59ac8f0c4e; 2011-03-30 at 07:18 PM.

Deleted
    you need to talk to Jack "all trades" and ask him about professions.
    it's annoying though, I picked mining/JC, and there are no forges in gilneas at all, so by the end, I only had about 5 bag slots left for stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Mining is a terrible profession if you're looking for any benefit outside of gold. Jewelcrafting is something you definitely want to pick up, along with Engineering most likely, anything besides Mining/Herbalism is fine tho.

Am I missing something? He didn't ask for which professions he should take lol.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imtor/advanced

Grimtor - Protection warrior - The maelstrom EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    you need to talk to Jack "all trades" and ask him about professions.
    it's annoying though, I picked mining/JC, and there are no forges in gilneas at all, so by the end, I only had about 5 bag slots left for stuff
    There is at least one mailbox and a bank in the starting zone, in the village where you appear right after transforming into a worgen. So, you can mail the stuff to an alt to wait or put them into the bank.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, the town you are in right after you turn into a Worgen for the first time there is Jack of All Trades and a banker next to each other inside one of the buildings I believe. No idea on the forge location though. Might have to wait till you get to Darnassus or something.