Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The good ending of Bioshock 2, by far. I shed some man tears at that. Watching that happen, even though you know it has been coming, is so terrible. It is good to see HER actions based on how you acted throughout the game though. Though, coming close are: All data drain sequences from the original .hack series (I wish they would remake those with PS3 level graphics), When everything explodes in Lost Odyssey, or when Kratos kills *SPOILER*Zues*Bad spoiler warning over*in GoW3 (even though you press stuff, it is all really about how freaking AWESOME Kratos is). Also, sin using graviga in FFX was pretty nifty... all of xenosagas cutscenes... and finally the Zombies on my Lawn ending credits/cutscene from Plants Vs. Zombies. All of those are freaking awesome.
    Last edited by t3hj0j0; 2011-04-03 at 04:25 AM.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE moment.

Because I cried the 1st... and second... and a bit on the third time I watched it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1E4eX484o (won't play embedded, or the other one I tried so meh.)

Also an effects whore for the lava/crystal bit at the end of FFXIII
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2011-04-03 at 04:38 AM.

Best. Cinematic. Ever! The very first Trailer for World of Warcraft which came on a disc with Warcraft 3.

Just an FYI; Yes that is Optimus Primes voice narrating it. <3

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!