Conclave of Wind Heroic 10 Question

On the add platform, I was told that the boss heals to full each ultimate, is this the case and does he need to be killed last. Any additional info would also be great!

Thanks in advance to any helpful replys guys and gals!

Pally tank and Preist on Green(adds). (Killing adds when dps jump over)
    DK tank ,Unholy Dps, Warrior Dps, Holy Pally on Frost.
    Mage(slowfalls group), MM Hunter, Resto Shaman, Shadow Preist on Wind. (Hunter and Preist jump to Frost to help eat ultimate, have preist over mage coming over for Hymn)

Also does Boping the frost Stack on Frost Platform get rid of the stack?
    Last edited by Darkside99; 2011-03-30 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Additional question, didnt want to spam thread with posts

Anshal does only heal fully if there's a healing circle in the middle during the ultimate. Otherwise he does not. I don't know the exact number but on the top of my head it might be 10-15%.

Boping the froststacks should not work since it's a magic debuff not a physical one.

Generally you want to kill nezir last with rohash and anshal going down as close to eachother as possible and everyone coming to frost for the burn with BL.

If you have problems with anshal healing too much, your tanks needs to work on positioning.

I've only done this on regular, but I believe I can answer those questions. On Anshal, we have the tank tank him anywhere BUT the middle to prevent the scenario you're talking about. We have also done strategies involving Paladins HoP'ing the frost debuff stacks on Nezir too when it got high, so that works too, unless the debuff is different on heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he doesn't heal to full, its about 10-15% as Kalinga mentioned, and he shouldn't be killed last, you should kill Nature/Wind at roughly the same time then finish up with Frost.

The healing he does during the ultimate really just keeps Natures health in line with Wind because you should have 3 dps over there and only 2 dps on Wind. Your breakdown for the platforms should be 2 dps/1 heal on Wind, 1 tank/1 heal on Frost, 1 tank/1 heal/3 dps on Nature. Your tank/heal on Frost switch with the tank/heal on Nature just before each ultimate so that stacks can reset. During each ultimate you'll have your former Frost tank/heal on Nature, and you need 1 person to stay on Wind, while everyone else stacks up on Frost to heal through it. The way our dps works on this fight we have the 3 Nature dps switch to Frost as soon as the adds are down to get in a little extra dps on Frost because otherwise Nature dies faster than Wind but you may have to adjust that based on your own dps.

Now, the problem you have is that you don't have a rogue. Have a rogue makes the fight easier since they can stay on Wind alone and cloak off when they get high stacks. If your mage goes frost then he could survive over on wind without too much trouble by using slowfall and iceblocking off the stacks. But that will only work for 2 ultimates since then iceblock/cold snap will be finished. I don't know if just ice barrier and slow fall are enough to keep the mage up through the ultimate. It might be possible to have your spriest self-heal through it as well but I don't know. You will probably need a dps to be the one surviving alone over there because I think that single healing the Frost ultimate is going to be really hard but I'm not a healer so I can't speak to how difficult that might be personally.

Edit: Using HoP shouldn't clear frost stacks since its magic not physical. It does occasionally work on things it shouldn't though, I don't know.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-03-30 at 10:36 PM.