Thread: Sarth+3 drakes

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sarth+3 drakes

Alright so i was talking to my buddy about mount collect as i decided i might as well just try and get 100, so i was going thorugh ones i was missing and i realized both sarth3 drakes werent in my collect. so now that the cap is lvl 85 i was wondering how many people itd take to down sarth now, we thought maybe three man but im wondering wut you all think.

10 man is 2-3 capable 25 is probably 5-6

it depends on class comp/specs.

i'd say blood dk+healer+dps=win

I still find plenty of people volunteering for mount runs on trade chat , shouldn't be too hard.

yeah my armory is being stupid atm but i was gonna run a resto druid, blood DK, and a fury warrior, all with vicious pvp gear tho so idk how thatlk work out

10+ Year Old Account
    Although it may be more easy to to, the mounts have a lower drop rate.

We 4man Zerged it its easy.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

wait, the mounts arent 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    its always 100%

Perhaps he meant that taking more people effectively lowers the drop rate per person?

Some mounts that WERE 100% got lowered (Mimi's head, Invincible) I don't believe they touched the two OS mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    Sarth is a 100% with all three drakes up.

easy 3 man, 1 healer and your go to go. all thats left is to pick who gets the drake

Zerg it with 10/25 pure dps without even killing trash, funnest thing ever

Both 10 man and 25 man OS 3 drake have a 100% drop rate on their respective mounts, mounts such as Mim's head and Invincible's Reins are no longer 100% but have a similar drop rate to the Azure drake from 25 Eye of Eternity. The 10 man Eye of Eternity mount can also no longer be obtained via H Oculus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Some mounts that WERE 100% got lowered (Mimi's head, Invincible) I don't believe they touched the two OS mounts.
    True. Both are still at 100%.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodless14r View Post
    10 man is 2-3 capable 25 is probably 5-6

it depends on class comp/specs.

i'd say blood dk+healer+dps=win
    with a blood dk and 2 DPS you can zerg it easily

Deleted
    I've done 10 man a couple of times with a tank (me, prot paladin), a warrior and a smite/shadow priest. Can see it being 2 mannable with a blood DK and a smite priest, though, or even with a DPS.

25 I wouldn't know, but it's probably easy to 6 man it with 1 healer, 1 tank and some DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noier View Post
    The 10 man Eye of Eternity mount can also no longer be obtained via H Oculus.
    The 10 man EoE mount CAN still be attained from H Occulus, however, you have to be 80 and randomly que for it in order to obtain it.

There has also been reports of the Azure drake still dropping from 10 man EoE as late as a month ago (see Wowhead comments)

But, yea, OS 3d is easy mode. DK+ aff lock or something, and you should be able to 2 man it relatively easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most mount runs are easy to get people to do. It's not so easy however to get a dedicated group for several weeks that are willing to wait their turn for a mount. I'd definitely suggest utilizing as many friends as possible.

As for how many on sarth. 10 man, 3 is ideal but I'd bet 2 could pull it off if they know their class. 25 man, I wouldn't try it with less than 3 or 4. 25 is going to need solid dps to pull through the buffs sarth gets from the other drakes.