Kg Panels Opacity

I have a couple panels anchored to my grid frame (for a nice border around all the frames). I also have my grid set so that when someone is out of range of me, the frame goes to like 50% (or so) opacity. On the occasion that the particular grid frame goes to 50% opacity, the entire border does as well. I haven't been able to figure out a way to keep the panels at 100% opacity when the frame goes to 50. Anyone have any ideas? Is there some script that I can put in that ignores the anchor opacity?

If you parent it to a frame it will follow the behaviour of that parent. Use UIParent if you want it to be static.

I don't want it to be a static panel, I don't want the panel to go to 50% opacity when its anchor does. If I can't thats fine, but it seems like you misunderstood me.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    With Grid, there's several things you can Parent a kgPanel to.

1) The grid background frame
    2) the individual unitframes in grid

You may want to ANCHOR your kgPanels to the individual unitframes, but PARENT them to the grid background frame.

Deleted
    Well actually...

Anchor it to a frame, but don't parent it to that frame - parent it to UIParent instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Well actually...

Anchor it to a frame, but don't parent it to that frame - parent it to UIParent instead.
    I will try this right now, thank you for helping.