Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    If they keep changeing stuff this damn patch will never hit live.

It's a shame that the devs are making heroic dungeons easier and easier... I guess they'll end up just like the heroics on WotLK
    I really enjoyed a challenge like the one from heroics on BC

Deleted
    To myself I will just say so many pointless nerfs to heroics, they arent hard to begin with. Also consider that with 4.1 gear will become somewhat easier to attain heroics will most likely feel like UK heroic in ICC gear.

Would have prefered that Blizzard would have kept their word about keeping encounters a challenge at this point it's not gonna prepare new players for whats gonna come when they wanna start raiding and it's gonna end up with incompetent players that cant move out of anything neither know what a interrupt is let alone using a personal defensive CD to save themselfs in a dire situation.

Also if I would put myself into the shoes of new players hitting 85 I wouldnt wanna start with dungeon content that didnt even feel like a challenge.

Ahwell in the end of the day atleast the majority of the raid encounters still offer quite some challenge which is still a positive thing to add.

Heroics made even easier? Like that was needed...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

Achievements Bug Fixes
    • The guild achievements for earning exalted reputation with factions (Ambassador, Diplomacy, and United Nations) have been fixed to now correctly count cumulative guild members with exalted factions. Previously, these achievements would only count exalted factions on one guild member.
    And Blizz forgot to fix this on live. /sigh
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!