Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Careful timing = Run up to Vek'lor and hit him, wait until Vek'nilash comes over, vanish (or make them evade in some way), at this point Vek'lor reset immediately while Vek'nilash is running back - pull Vek'lor again while Vek'nilash is still running back (evading) to reset.
    Except this clearly isn't the case. Vek'lor doesn't move. Vanish appears to only be used for HP recovery due to dealing with the two adds that have been brought in - and this has me suspicious. These guys hit reasonably hard and there would be no normal reason to drag them into the fight as well.

edit - the defender has a port player ability, I wonder if he pulled the bosses first before starting the recording, got ported back to the defender, and they reset in some state?
    Last edited by EviForums; 2011-03-31 at 02:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jider, I'm not calling your bluff, and I'm not saying you did this in a way that invalidates your feat of strength as it were, but you keep avoiding the question as to "how" you pulled them exactly without the caster aggroing.
    "Good timing" isn't really an answer lol. WHAT was the exact mechanic that allowed you to do this? Did it have something to do with the adds you were fighting? Please explain, in detail.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Jider, I'm not calling your bluff, and I'm not saying you did this in a way that invalidates your feat of strength as it were, but you keep avoiding the question as to "how" you pulled them exactly without the caster aggroing.
    "Good timing" isn't really an answer lol. WHAT was the exact mechanic that allowed you to do this? Did it have something to do with the adds you were fighting? Please explain, in detail.

Go figure it out yourself? He put the video out.

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 03:31 PM ----------

If you think there is something fishy then to bad? 7 years of everyone trying to solo him and only Jider knows how. He put out a video to prove it. Now go wipe and learn it yourself. This isnt a tutorial instruction video on how to play wow.

There are two kinds of people commenting here:

1- Very cool, but how did you do it? We get that you used 'precise timing' but what does that mean? If you're going to claim WORLD FIRST you need to explain it.

2- HOW DARE YOU question lord Jider, he is the God of soloing and all shall bow down.

I like Jider personally, I REALLY enjoyed his patch kill vid, but IMO (and I think most logical people's opinions), until he explains WHAT he actually did (beyond the vague description "Precise timing"), he shouldn't get credit, whether the PTR or exploits invalidate it is a different matter entirely.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lansky52 View Post

If you think there is something fishy then to bad? 7 years of everyone trying to solo him and only Jider knows how. He put out a video to prove it. Now go wipe and learn it yourself. This isnt a tutorial instruction video on how to play wow.
    it´s a valid question, now calm down please

It doesn't count if you have to cheat to do it.

Congratulations anyway though I guess.

Seriously some people in this thread just don't know how to congratulate someone. They always have to try and debunk it. Nice solos! Very clever Especially C'thun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Lots of words, but you didnt answer the question how you did it. "careful timing" is not enugh information.

If you dont wanna say how, then just say that. Claiming that you provided all the information needed while not doing so just creates the impression that there is something fishy going on.

Anyway, gratulations
    For everyone saying "tell us how it's done" there's a person saying "It's not official till you do it on Live".

I assume he has no intentions whatsoever of giving up any info on how it's done till he has at least made it official by doing it on live, and even then he doesn't have to give the information up if he doesn't want to, even if it would silence all the haters.

humungous props to Jider

genius on the Ooro teleports to beat CThun, thats some creative thinking there sir, VERY impressive

i wonder where else that could be put to use :P

Deleted
    Interesting that you didn't have the achievement previously on that character.. We didn't see chat and noone logged into battle.net on your friends list.. I call Private Server >

<3 Just kidding! Great kill.

we're not worthy!!
    we're not worthy!!
    we're not worthy!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lansky52 View Post

LOL, what? Did you even read my post? You're a clown. No one said something was "fishy". Learn how to read then quote me again and reply correctly.

I think you are angry.

he IS... the most interesting rogue in the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fung View Post

ROFL.
    This wins. Period.
    @lansky52, you still didn't respond to what I said. How you get "mad" out of my statements is beyond me, and I think you're just a troll. It's actually pretty obvious.
    0/10

Quote Originally Posted by fung View Post

I am allowed to have heroes and you sir are my new hero.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, insane! Grats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Armin Van Buuren <3 Nice video and thank god no crappy metal music
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Grats, Jider, now go figure out a way for Rogues to solo Kael in TK, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jider View Post
    I choose to do this on ptr over live because it makes my life easier having full epic gear. Most of the strategies were developed on live servers. I can do this on the live server if i choose to do so.

My crappy live server gear VS Full epics. The choice is obvious....
    The bottom line is until you do this on a live server, it doesn't mean anything.