Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs down [Godmode] Sinestra 10

Hello dear mmo champ users,
    Last night around 22:55 we'v managed to down Sinestra, or at least we tought we did. After reaching 1 million HP our dear dragon "forgot" to do the ending sequence of encounter and remained bugged, causing us to die at stunning 180k HP left from 0. For next 15 minutes she didn't despawn and continued encounter like everyone was still there (spawning whelps, fire breaths etc).

Below you can find screenshot of two different times (disregard ui ):

img132.imageshack.us/img132/5756/wowscrnshot042811225627.jpg<- actuall time of kill

img844.imageshack.us/img844/7017/wowscrnshot042811230250.jpg <- few minutes afterwards

Video of last 1 minute of fight (30s into fight and few seconds after) where you can clearly see amount of hit points Sinestra had:
    youtube.com/watch?v=7emqvs9vdS0

So since we kinda overkilled this dragon blizzard refused to fix this kill saying 'do it again' along the lines: "yes it's a bug but sorry we can't do anything". Due to this we'v lost already 3 ranks on wowprogress and a lot of morale. I personally think that paying to be a beta tester for particular encounter is not what I signed in for.

Just wanted to share this with rest of wow community around the world.

Cheers,
    Ash

Damn, that would suck.

At least you know you can kill it now!

Wow, that totally sucks :\..
    Yeah aleast you Can kill it now
    Classic WoW.

We knew we can kill her moment expansion was announced but this kind of customer relationship from blizzard is just stunning. And I think we were the first guild that did it without a protection paladin :-)

I'm sorry Ash,
    Blizzard is waaaay in the wrong here, but there's nothing new there.
    I congradulate you on a job well done! I'm sorry that blizzard is a Dictatorship and not a Democracy - I would've voted for you.
    I laughed when I read your "beta tester" line, but really its not so funny - cause this is not beta - its far past it, so you sir are something else which I rather not even try to name - because it would make me one as well, and every other WoW player.
    Last edited by slime; 2011-04-29 at 08:19 PM. Reason: typo

Congrats on the kill it sucks you lost 3 places sounds like you deserve your dues.. Is that true only Prot Paladin equipped groups have killed her?

It's unfortunate that you can't really expect any more from blizz, look at how much Paragon had to suffer through as blizz would have to implement hotfixes on the spot while they were trying to get the world first kill.

Semi-grats on the "kill" though

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you try making a second ticket after the first was denied? Since some of the time you get a GM who don't help even though he/she can. I've had several times a GM that didn't help just to start a new ticket and get a GM that does help with the same issue the first one didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a bitch but the decision Blizzard made is something that they've done since the beginning.
    All you can do is go in there again and kill it again.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

They're back at Sinestra currently, hopefully they get the kill tonight

And now she died properly :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mixacha View Post
    And now she died properly :-)
    Gratz on the kill mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Contravene View Post
    Congrats on the kill it sucks you lost 3 places sounds like you deserve your dues.. Is that true only Prot Paladin equipped groups have killed her?
    Nope Blood DKs seem to work just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Nope Blood DKs seem to work just fine
    Yeah, basically every tank works but unfortunately prot paladin brings a really valuable raid cooldown for phase 3 (gasp at blizzard again about RC design).
    Now to march into new adventures!

Cheers,
    Ash

Deleted
    Seems you guys finded new bug.
    Gz on kill ^^

Deleted
    Gz on the kill .

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What an interesting bug

Grats

Gratz on the kill!
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

adding video for anyone who cares:
    youtube.com/watch?v=cRqrMK8E5_c&feature=player_embedded