Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nice, congratulations

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jider View Post
    That was also said in my previous videos... you need 2 players to make a raid instance.
    Obviously you wiped some times (maybe) so it's good to stay in the raid the whole time. However worth mentioning if people don't know, if you enter a raid instance everyone else can leave the raid and you will still stay inside, you only get teleported if you are kicked or leaving the raid yourself.

This is ... cant find words for it that describe it so i use awesome.

Very clever tactics! Kudos to you man!

Deleted
    Awesomely done. Congratulations.

Shouldn't the title be "Exploited C'Thun and soloed an Emperor"?
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

cool but dropping aggro on one and not the other doesn't make a lot of sense unless stated before is pulling him while the other is evade bugging back.

the ouro bug seems like it shouldn't work because there should be a leash on the boss...though i've never tried to drag him out of the room.

have to say PTR kills don't count because you don't know what's broken and what's not when the current focus is not with older content. you're also using mechanics that are not the same as live and may not ever make it to live. you could be doing more damage or healing in the PTR than live will ever see or even less!

this puts the concept out there, but blizz could easily slip a ninja hotfix in and we'd never know that'll invalidate this. so for all intents and purposes this is simply a proof of concept. good work though
    This pretty much sums up how i feel about this thread

Thanks and congrats on your tank n spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I really liked your Patch one aside from the berzerk exploit, because the dig rat+shadowstep was very clever.

I really dislike that one, though. It's basically nothing more than bugs, bugs, and some more bugs.. reminds me of the latest Razorgore video.. Fits more MMOwned than anything else. =x

Regardless, congrats for finding such ideas!

Great video Jider, Dont worry haters are gunna hate! No matter what you release.

Deleted
    I am currently testing your method on live servers Jider, and it works. When I get in C'Thun stomach, I get ported back into C'Thun's room.

The hardest part, for the moment, as a hunter, is to stay alive during phase 1, you need to handle C'Thun's Eye Beams, the Mind Flays from the tentacles, Ouro AND Ouro's scarabs, which is by far the most annoying part of the fight, as they move quite fast and they hit for 1k (added to the Eye Beams and all the other things, the damaga you take is quite high). Oh, and you have to be careful with Dark Glare too.

Here's a screenshot of me fighting C'Thun and Ouro :

I've been in phase 2 4 times by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow.. huge congrats!

Excellent work! I'm guessing all the "sploitz dont count" guys are just jelly as both fights would be IMPOSSIBLE with the standard methods. He didn't use any kind of hack or cheat to prevent death/do 1000000 damage, so imo it counts. He thought outside the box to achieve something 99.99% of people thought was impossible and he achieved it. I'm still very confused as to how you managed to not aggro a twin haha or how he didnt regen off his brother from being out of combat, oh well, the C'thun idea though was extremely creative. Highest congrats to you, Jider.

Deleted
    That shit's actually quite impressive. What I don't know is how you managed to pull just one of the twins, but however the hell you did manage to do it, it was fairly impressive. Also, the tactics for C'thun are great. I could probably pull it off as a ret paladin on live, but I can't really solo the Skeram, I don't think. Or does he not do that ridiculous burst when you're alone anymore?

Congrats!

PS: Recup is so fucking stupid.

Very nice ideas there, gz

Cthun: I have to say I'm impressed by your ability of thinking outside the box... bringing in a second boss to the mix to defeat cthun is kinda genius imo. Huge props & congrats for that one.

Twin Emps: Yeah not so much... You didn't kill twins, you only killed a twin. As long as I don't see a vid where someone defeats the encounter while both twins are active and use their abilities I don't consider them solod. It also doesn't help that you don't explain what you did @ the pull, and no, "careful timing" doesn't explain it at all.

Deleted
    Kinda feels like he pulls the mob to the boss, targets the mob, has bladeflurry up, hits the mob (hitting boss with bladeflurry), pulls away add, basicly vanishes to reset boss, but stays in combat with the add, which makes the boss not fully reset but only partially and that somehow malfunctions the mechanics.

Deleted
    amazing how many people cannot read a simple opening post. very creative, nicely done

Deleted
    Scrolled to the end of the post, saw it was armin and watched the video alone of the fact that it was armin!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, I did not think it could be done due to the mechanics of the those fights.

You pulled Ouro to C'thun?! Made me chuckle.