Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    There is a god!
    And His name be Awesome, the Mighty!

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Blues don't disenchant into Maelstrom Crystals, unless you meant buying em from the Trade Goods vendor.
    You can't disenchant items from vendors at all. Yes, he means the trade goods.

People with alts will be overjoyed.
    People who switch mains will be overjoyed.
    Newbies will be overjoyed.

People with just one character that they only like to pvp on, will find the game becoming boring without that carrot from pug BGs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post

You can't disenchant items from vendors at all. Yes, he means the trade goods.
    Oh, so all those Maelstrom Crystals our Gbank got from DEing the Vicious Wands are imaginary? Gotcha.
    BfA Beta Time

I agree that gearing for pvp is tedious, but there is still a problem with non-participation and bots/afk players who will benefit more from this than they already do, so I can see that increasing the problem.
    Before giving us easier honor the issue of non-participating players should be aaddressed, for this would only make it worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    after the patch it will be much easier to just run the new heroics and disenchant.
    I thought that epics from ZG and ZA couldn't be disenchanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slackdotcom View Post
    What the... how is this...
    NO! This is just plain stupid.
    I've allready geared 5 characters to full Honor Sets (without any ex-TB-honor rewards (1800HP), as I allready geared my 2characters before that and leveled others up later) by simply running BGs every single day, and now...
    This means I couldve done it in 50% less time.

Welcome to the World... of CASUALCLYSM
    Nobody made you waste all of that time. Your choice.

I have been putting off gearing another toon because of how insanely slow the grind is.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliz View Post
    Time to farm Honor to get Maelstrom Crystals.
    lol this my 4k caps going on them too

Quote Originally Posted by Mischiefpwns View Post
    Bloodthirsty gear is going to be nearly useless next season so its good that its easier to get. Vicious will be bought with honor and the new arena season set will be desired. Giving everyone free bloodthirsty at this point is totally fine.
    umm no the next season is 4.2... 4.1(4.0.9 really) is just an extra time before new boredom

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty awesome change imo.

Deleted
    Anyone who complains about this should go play some asian mmo.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess they are doing this to level the playing field with gear.

Fully geared players are steamrolling new 85s this just gives them more of a chance to gear up quicker and be competitive.

---------- Post added 2011-04-01 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle View Post
    Just fix the queues, problem solved.
    For the love of god man the que times are a resolute of unbalance factions, if there is 200 horde queuing and only 50 ally how can they make it any faster?
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decan View Post
    My guess they are doing this to level the playing field with gear.

Fully geared players are steamrolling new 85s this just gives them more of a chance to gear up quicker and be competitive.

---------- Post added 2011-04-01 at 04:29 PM ----------

For the love of god man the que times are a resolute of unbalance factions, if there is 200 horde queuing and only 50 ally how can they make it any faster?
    i agree i dinged 85 on my hunter a few days ago and basically shooting somone with full honor gear is like tickling them with feathers this is a good change i made a thread on eu pvp forums about conquest points in random bg's need a slight increase as pve points goti ncreassed

Quote Originally Posted by Darckie View Post
    <3<3<3<3<3 -----<-----@ <3<3<3<3<3

i haz pvp--alts

<3<3<3<3<3 -----<-----@ <3<3<3<3<3
    this is so true for me as well!!

After this goes live the next one of you whiny alliance members complains how hard it is to get gear while in a BG and wearing nothing but greens, Im going to throttle you on general principal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't care less about this change tbh. All I've been buying for Honor the past few months are offset-pieces I've never used (and never will), boa gear and ores or enchanting-materials that isn't worth shit. Doubling honor points only means more worthless junk for me.

Guess this is a good thing for people who gear up a lot of alts though.

i have just geared my main 2 weeks ago full set, fun BG is fun BG with bot that were afk in my bgs, its was again more a charm to know, that got more bot to lose? make me laugh everytime.........
    Last edited by ruggleee; 2011-04-02 at 08:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    T_T Just finished farming bloodthirsty on my DK...right after my Warlock...

*cry*