is tera out yet?

ive see more news about it and videos in english and i was wondering is it out yet?

Deleted
    Only in south korea, NA / EU Q4 2011

It's in closed beta for the US.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Q4... man i thought it was this month... i was like HELL YEAH

Deleted
    That would be nice, however false, a community play event for a select few ( including this guy ) will take place the comming weekend, level cap set to 17. nothing special.

no word on closed / open beta yet.

Don't mean to sound like a troll here, but wouldn't it be easier to go to their site / google it to check it rather than making a thread in another game's forum and waiting for responses?

Edit: Ima rooooooflmao when crapbot gives me an auto-ban-hammer for posting this....Boub you really need to work on that aspect of your site <3

Tera? Is it that yet another korean grindfest that promises incredible innovations to the genre?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    Tera? Is it that yet another korean grindfest that promises incredible innovations to the genre?
    Probably, but it has pretty sparkles so I'm gonna try it out for at least a month! I never mind trying a new MMO, it's usually fun for at least 2-3 weeks to me no matter what it is