Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    For me it's usually hybrid classes playing / geming / enchanting badly. Oddly not seen a bad DK for ages, which is a nice change from 94% of them being totally clueless.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've run into a shockingly large number of shadow priests that think that Mind Spike spam is the best way to leet dps. Fun fact, it isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    I am doing lot of hc on all my alts and I noticed ,when there are bad players in group, they are always from few classes and specs, namely:Ret pallies, DKs of all specs, fury warriors and hunters.
    Worst ones I encountered are ret pallies, I would say there is about 80% chance for ret pally to be really bad when i notice him in my group. By bad, i mean wrong gearing, standing in fire, realllyyyy low dps, rolling on all loot etc. I almost never encounter bad druid or mage or shammy.
    So, im interested does everyone have similar experience or im just having bad luck grouping with bad rets. I know all this made me generalising whole ret pally class/spec, but it looks like new or old bad players prefer to play those classes cos they are "cool" or smth.
    the people complementing me on my DK tanking would like a word with you( and i'm not trying to be big headed i'm just getting sick of the DK bashing yes alot of people started playing them and they became a fad, the only reason more of them are retards is because more of them are about. that does not mean we are all bad) . don't join in with the DK bashing just because it's cool most of the dk's i see are top dps, maybe it's just my battelgroup, only met one bad hunter they are usually miles ahead on dps, seen a few bad ret pallys and yet to see a fury warr in cata.

have to disagree with you. in my experience of worst classes mainly warlocks (seen a few doing 3k dps which is like slapping blizzard in the face with your dick), rogues(not for dps, just because they think they are invincible and love to go pulling when no one is ready) and boomkins(when played right they top the meters but so many people play them wrong.)

worst healer. holy pala hands down something about them they are always so arrogant, like them healing you is them doing you a favour. instead of everyone being equal in helping each other get through a dungeon. and the amount of times they roll on tanking gear i have needed is rediculous.

saw a shockadin the other day thought oh god here we go then he topped the meters :S
    Last edited by mmocfe1b1a5d57; 2011-03-31 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    I know that it's the players and not the class but this thread seems to be a bit funny So therefore I have to vote plate dps in general, I really hate them. They run in and use their AoE crap instantly, when I taunt off of them, they immediately have aggro on another target and so on.

On top of that they always tend to take alot more dmg than me and then they cry about it. I know I'm not being fair right now, but plate dps just really annoys me. It's not always their fault though but srsly arrrrghhh!!!!

I mean it's not like ranged dps can't be just an annoying but with range dps, you at least have some time to pick up the target they have aggro on. With melee they just get falcon punched right away.

Give me a combo of a fury warrior, a ret pally and a DK and I will cry......

Feeding stereotypes is silly :P

Deleted
    I know, but this thread is still a bit funny and therefore I guess we are allowed to be funny as well

On a serious note though; all ppl who disrespect the role of others, ppl who refuse to be part of the group/team or ppl who just like to grief for their own amusement. That's the really annoying ppl.