Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    5/13 Heroic 10 man (ye we fail pretty much with 25)
    Gonna do Heroic Atramedes 2night

10+ Year Old Account
    On Sinestra. Fun as hell to heal. When the buff ends it gets OMG wtf, but still very fun and challenging. Hopefully will kill it tonight. Wiping at low % is aids.

Deleted
    10/13 HMs, wish the adds on cho'gall could stop hitting for 97k/hit. Wtb more restodruids&Hpalas!

Deleted
    4/13H, Maloriak should be our fifth

13/13H. US 12th 25 man

/nerd

13/13H. US 12th 25 man

/nerd
    Gratz, and jelly :P

10+ Year Old Account
    11/12 25m =/ (neffy at 6% 3 times -.-)

4/13 heroic 10man.*

we've three 10man groups, so our hardmode's are kinda split up :b, one group downed maloriak, the other halfus and chimaeron.
    my group is goin for atramedes and maloriak too this week... our third group still needs to down nef (and clear trashclave of craps).

*downed atramedes yesterday (:
    Last edited by xiza; 2011-04-01 at 01:28 PM.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Sinestra 8% wipes are shitty. Dies tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    11/12 25m =/ (neffy at 6% 3 times -.-)
    Oh man I been there.

During Heroic Nef 25 progression we wiped at 3% three times. no lie. and 5-8% a couple other times. then our tank aced the shadowblazes and now its ez kill every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    12/12 10-man, our raidgroup pretty much died yesterday when our GM got into conflict with one of the DPS so the Mage left the group and two people are pretty sure to follow soon since they don't find it that much fun anymore so we're now at a standstill because we can't replace anyone of them and recruitment is kinda dead on my realm. Need to find a new server now since I can't join any guild on my current because of time-scheduling T_T.
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

well personally only 1/13. Guild was okayish early, but now it died out.. yesterdays raid was proof of that. The guild turned 1 year now (Joined it earlyish in cata, before they had done up to LK HC25, only killing it on 10s).

People just dont show, and thoes who do maybe aint the best. Also being on low populated server dosent help it. Since they took Maloriak10 HC it just gotten quiet and booring. I hate raiding 10s.. it just dosent feel as epic, but when we cant even get 25s going on wensday...:/

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    12/13 25

Al'akir H is the most horrible fight in this entire expansion

That is all

Well, my guild finished the tier a few weeks ago at US #9 although Exodus recently bumped us down to 10th even though they finished 2+ weeks after us, they just had some other kills that were really early. We ENDED the tier at US 9th though, so that's legit enough for me. Overall I really enjoyed this tier as a raider since beta.

Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    We're on Sinestra right now, and I have to say, pretty angry with the difficulty level of the fight. We're into p3, our best attempt we had 40s left on the buff and had her down to 35%.

I could be wrong though, I bet the fight gets extremely difficult once that buff wears off.
    Well, it sounds like you're pretty close. It DOES get pretty hectic after the buff wears off but the key is to stay calm and just keep doing what you were doing. The goal should be to get her 20% or lower as the buff wears off but it's still doable at 25-28%, just really rough. It sounds like with that last 40 seconds, you guys would be on track. The single biggest thing you can do to improve your chances of killing her is handling Wrack perfectly. Pushing them as far as possible and knowing when you can't afford to have them high (right before Breaths) is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiinn View Post
    13/13H. US 12th 25 man

/nerd
    Real nerds flaunt their 13/13 in their sig like me! I can't tell you how fast I update that sig right after we get kills, lol!

Shameless plug...<Pie Chart> is looking for some fresh blood going into the next tier of cataclysm and for Firelands, check out the link to the site in my sig and look up our fights on youtube. If you are one of the classes we really need, then hit us up. If you think you are amazing and want to push yourself to play better in a guild that makes the most out of raiding 4 days a week, hit us up.
    Last edited by G l o w y r m; 2011-03-31 at 09:44 AM.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Glowyrm your avatar is so beast. Lol
    I'm 28 years old so I actually recognize that toy!

4/13, got an hour on magmaw hc yesterday and finishing him off at sunday!

Deleted
    9/13HC on 10man. Encounters seem to be getting steadily nerfed while we're struggling with attendance for the 4-5 weeks, hopefully we'll get back to it before it's all disappointingly easy (that already happened on Magmaw, when we finally got a raid together to go for it, it had been hotfixed to be a total pushover just the day before :/).

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    My guild is on 12/13HC. Though Ive only been on 10/13HC as two resto druids isn't to good on either Chogall or Sinestra

8/13 H25, just started nef attempts tonight.

13/13 H25, Downed Sinestra this tuesday, feels really nice to have time off to relax and actually enjoy the game.