Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The reason why it fails is for me atleast, was that bitdefender firewall needs a new confirmation to allow acces each time. Your Firewall could be blocking it.

If you could login already to that point your account is active, has nothing to do with that.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The trial cap is set at 15. I wonder what happens to the experience you earn after the cap.
    I just discovered that. Too bad, I wanted to try the first dungeon at least. It should be raised to at least 20 IMO.
    Last edited by Exhorder; 2011-04-02 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who wanted to go further then level 15 and buy the game. Take note a credit card or game card is required to validate the installation. A paypal account verified with your bank without a CC attached to it does not work.

Yes that really means you can't upgrade your account. Just incase you're planning to buy and ran into that nasty surprise.

Yes level cap should be raised, other worth mentioning limits. Can't equip epic items so don't bother buying those epic shard ones. AH is off limits aswel.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2011-04-02 at 08:55 PM.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has a spare key please PM it to me, got a buddy that wants to try it out and we almost have 5! Thank you

Hi, thank you for sharing

just bump this since they are doing another free weekend this weekend, should be a few uses on this code

7DHT-E2EG-QW2R-9QDN-KTLZ

also no idea how many keys they have left but eurogamer have 5000 found here http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=87078
    Last edited by Pr0ev0lution; 2011-04-07 at 09:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Key-1000-Uses new thread for this new giveaway thing
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right