Help me! [Read the Text Below]

Hello guys. I am going to buy myself a new computer. And I need your help on deciding WHICH of these two cabinets I should pick AND SAY WHY YOU WANNA PICK IT.
    (The Site is in Norwegian, but just look at the images, my friend has checked the cabinets ''stats'' and says its core. I just cannot decide on getting Black or White)

Click the Image to enlargen it.

Black: http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=605768

White: http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=605770

Thanks for replies guys! I really cannot decide!

Flip a coin? The only difference is color, so that's entirely a personal preference. Personally, I'd get black, but that's because I already have three black computers.
    Super casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellah View Post
    Flip a coin? The only difference is color, so that's entirely a personal preference. Personally, I'd get black, but that's because I already have three black computers.
    I do love Black the most aswell. Thus I feel that the white has more ''detail'' when you look at it.

Deleted
    Easy choice... You'll have to clean the white one more, if you dont want it to look dirty. So go with the black one and no one will ever know if its dirty or not! *Evil laughter!*

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    Easy choice... You'll have to clean the white one more, if you dont want it to look dirty. So go with the black one and no one will ever know if its dirty or not! *Evil laughter!*
    That is true. But you notice scartches more easily on a black than a white. But i feel the black is more.. Of a computer? hahah. Im really not sure >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I say go with the black one because it has a nice stealthy look, it will look bitchen with LED lights, and it will be hard to tell if it is dirty or not.

Yeah, i've made up my mind. Im going with the Black one! Simply because of what pOO flinger sayd tbh. And white looks sorta.. dunno. IM NOT A MAC USER :P

White case with blue LEDs look awesome too imo..

I'm really tempted to buy the white one when i get the money for it and fill it with blue LEDs and watercooling with UV responding fluid