10+ Year Old Account

Anything good out?

Any good PC games out? Don't know what I'm looking for really. Pretty much anything with good user reviews and replayability. FPS's, RPG's, and RTS's, and MMO's (but I'm pretty burnt out on those) are what I play.

I was looking into Black Ops or BFBC2, but seeing as how BF3 and MW3 will be out later this year, I don't see a point. I was also looking into the Dawn of War 2 games (Steam has all the Dawn of War 2 games (DoW2+Chaos Rising+Retribution) for $60) , but I don't know much about them (are they anything at all like table top 40k?). And I don't know of any decent RPGs that are out aside from DA2 and I'm not interested in that.

So, any and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Zolgar

What I have already:

The Witcher, Morrowind, Oblivion, DA:O, TF2, Counter Strike: Source, All the Half-Lifes, SC2
    "I can't take HIS money... I can't print MY OWN money... I have to work for money, why don't I just lay down and die?" - Homer Simpson

Steam: Zolgar
    360: Thumbtack Jayk

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood just came out on the PC if you havn't played it on the consoles yet, worth a shot.

Good games for the PC: GTA4, Darksiders, Torchlight, Magicka

Crysis 2 is supposed to be good. Bought the first one too just to play through the story and it's also good
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/115/1156497p1.html
    Last edited by Marzim; 2011-04-01 at 08:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

Deleted
    I'm currently messing around on a couple of games atm, need to do something on my spare time now that I'm not playing WoW.

Magica as previously mentioned is well worth a try, so is the AC series and Dragon Age II is also good. Honourable mentions goes out to both Bulletstorm (just for the lulz), Warhammer 40K Retribution and Just Cause 2.

Have also been trying out some demos, downloaded Darkspore (ARPG) from Steam the other day and I must admit that I found it rather enjoyable.

Or just do like many are doing nowadays... go back and replay some of the better games like Mass Effect 2 or the GTA series as the poster above mentioned.

I recommend you have a look at a thread I started the other day: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rently-playing
    Last edited by mmoc7116eda3f9; 2011-04-01 at 09:22 AM. Reason: added link

Have you played either mass effect games? Both are really good.

Portal 2 hitting the week of the 18th of April.

Shogun Total War 2, Civilization V, Mass Effect 1 & 2, BFBC2 (To tide you over until BF3) and Crysis 2 (If your comp can handle it)

If you like shitting yourself while alone in the dark, try out Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I'm a 23 yr old man and i can barely play it sometimes lol. Steam has a demo for download.

DO NOT get BlOps, terrible game. and MW3 hasn't been confirmed.

Save your cash, enjoy the real life for a few more months.... until Guild Wars 2 hits!

Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post
    Save your cash, enjoy the real life for a few more months.... until Guild Wars 2 hits!
    Agreed, but if you really want to know what's good this year, check the link in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolgar View Post
    I was looking into Black Ops or BFBC2, but seeing as how BF3 and MW3 will be out later this year, I don't see a point.
    If you follow this logic you would never buy any games, theres always something else on the horizon! Get Black Ops imo

Quote Originally Posted by abovebeyond View Post
    If you follow this logic you would never buy any games, theres always something else on the horizon! Get Black Ops imo
    The only person to recommend black ops to another being has either never played another COD game, or loves to inflict endless hours of torture..

Deleted
    Witcher 2 is coming out really soon. Then Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Mass Effect 3 a bit later on.