6/12 10 man Heroic guild....which boss next?

We are a 10 man heroic guild that is currently 6/13 heroic and are trying to decide which encounter to work on next. We think ODS is a for sure thing, but after that, all we have left is:

Heroic Valiona & Theralion
    Heroic Council
    Heroic Cho'gall

Heroic Nefarian
    Heroic Al'Akir

Suggestions?

Valiona > Nefarian > Cho'gall > Sinestra > Al'akir > Council

This is what most would do for 25, I don't know about council and sinestra difficulty on 10, but you might want to do sinestra last.

V+T -> nef/al'akir from what i've heard for 10 man.

whichever you wont suck at.

I suggest VnT first if you have a good rogue.
    VnT -> Nef -> Al'akir -> AC & Cho'gall

15+ Year Old Account
    V&T wasn't that hard, also Alakir seems to be easy if you can nail P1... So it all depends on your raid.

Deleted
    Going to bring this up again just to be definite. Currently in a Heroic 10 man raiding guild, also 6/13. Bosses left are:

Omnotron Defense System
    Nefarian
    Conclave of Winds
    Al'akir
    Ascendant Council
    Cho'gall
    Sinestra

From what I have read from this thread, after VnT(Killed VnT last night) it would probably be suitable to try out Nef? Or would it be worth knocking out conclave of winds and Omnotron beforehand?
    Last edited by mmoc4de377cd2d; 2011-05-18 at 07:41 AM.

Deleted
    I have a slightly different order for ya :

V&T
    ODS
    Cho'gall
    Nef
    Al'akir
    Sinestra
    Ascendant council

Cho'gall at least for our 10m was a total pushover, got him down in 22 attempts total, nef was similairly a joke (Assuming u got good interrupting/Add kiting in p1), Al'akir is rumored to be very easy, although we personally took the route to go sinestra first (35% after 2 nights), but we could have prob downed al'akir faster but then again sometimes its also about just having fun, and sinestra is fun

VnT fight is very easy in 10m if you have a good Sub rogue. This fight almost has no RNG element which I really prefer than ODS or Conclave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishy View Post
    VnT fight is very easy in 10m if you have a good Sub rogue. This fight almost has no RNG element which I really prefer than ODS or Conclave.
    Assuming there even are tank swaps in 10man, there are potential RNG issues with your tanks eating meteor/blackout before a switch. And by "issues" I mean they have to pay attention to more than deep breath.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishy View Post
    This.
    ODS is disgusting, lots of random stuff that is pretty hard to react to correctly.
    Nef is an rng fest with MC happening at the worst times on the worst persons.
    Chogall is nothing but a dps check, just like on normal, of course the bar is much higher now.
    Alakir looks easy IF your group is decent at WASD and using personal defensive cooldowns. If not, it's impossible.

So you should go for V&T if you have a rogue. And if your DPS is very good, check out Chogall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    This.
    ODS is disgusting, lots of random stuff that is pretty hard to react to correctly.
    Nef is an rng fest with MC happening at the worst times on the worst persons.
    Chogall is nothing but a dps check, just like on normal, of course the bar is much higher now.
    Alakir looks easy IF your group is decent at WASD and using personal defensive cooldowns. If not, it's impossible.

So you should go for V&T if you have a rogue. And if your DPS is very good, check out Chogall.
    Additionally, if your you run with a prot warror/blood dk setup, just 2 tank v&t and keep the tank down there for 30 stacks with self healing