Page 1 of 2
LastLast

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday.
    Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend.
    Friday, Friday,
    Gettin' down on Friday
    Everybody's looking forward to the weekend.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Are you forcing a new meme?
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    are you on something?

BACK SEAT, FRONT SEAT, WHAT SEAT DO I TAKE? OMG I MUST MAKE UP MY MIND BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ARE HERE KICKING IT OMGOMGOMGOGMOGOMGOMG.

P.s. I hate her face and her voice.

Partyin' partyin'
    (YEAH)
    Partyin' partyin'
    (YEAH)
    Fun Fun Fun Fun
    Lookin' forward to the weekend.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    are you on something?
    "Where can i get some?" is a better question

Friday is a MILLION times better than Prom Night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was listening to Kevin and Bean this morning on KROQ. Apparently this song has already sold millions of copies online...

it is so BAD too, I don't get it >_<

Ps,

Kevin and Bean is a radio show and KROQ is a radio station. For those of you that don't know...
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

FUN FUN, THINK ABOUT FUN.

She really just says a bunch of random sound bites that pop stars have said at some point "YOU GOT THIS, WE GOT THIS, GOT MY FRIEND TO MY RIGHT" It makes no sense!

Also who's the random usher look-a-like, just cause he's got 'bling' and in a car, he's suddenly licensed to endorse some random singer?

Guys, I need some help... what day comes before Friday?

10+ Year Old Account
    New rick roll
    Signatures are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    Guys, I need some help... what day comes before Friday?
    Well it certainly isn't thursday because that has been deleted due to the fact of : friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY, TODAY IS FRIDAY, TOMORROW WILL BE SATURDAY... SUNDAY COMES AFTERWARDS!!! MONDAY WILL BE AFTER SUUUUUNDAAAAY! AND TUESDAY IS AFTER MONDAY AND BEFORE WEDNESDAAAAAAAAAY! WEDNESDAY IS BEFORE THURSDAY AND WE START ALL OVER AGAIN YAYAYAYAYAYA!!

Friday friday friday !
    fun fun fun fun!

Btw... there are 2 seats in the front of the car... and 2 seats in the back...and already 4 people in the car....KICKIN IN THE FRONT SEAT, SITTIN IN THE BACK SEAT, WHAT SEAAAT SHOULD III TAAAAAAKE!!

oh gawd that dumb song will hunt me all day to eh
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9XIP6XNXs&feature=fvst

This basically summarized everything that is in my brain about this song.

Tbh, Rebecca just copied the whole song from Justin Bieber's song, baby.
    You know it yourself.

THERE'S ONLY ONE SEAT LITTLE GIRL!
    My lap.

Just don't let the cops see us or we'll get a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Neromius View Post
    THERE'S ONLY ONE SEAT LITTLE GIRL!
    My lap.

Just don't let the cops see us or we'll get a ticket.
    wut.......

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I was listening to Kevin and Bean this morning on KROQ. Apparently this song has already sold millions of copies online...

it is so BAD too, I don't get it >_<

Ps,

Kevin and Bean is a radio show and KROQ is a radio station. For those of you that don't know...
    you will never get it, look at Jersey shore. The combined IQ of everyone on that show doesn't exceed 10. I would rather watch grass grow, or be tortured. Speaking of which, if we ever need to get terrorists to talk, just make them watch American TV. 5 minutes tops and we would know everything they are hiding.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.