Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

BUT, as a hetero sexual male

I must approve of this.

:3

( this thread is getting better by the post, I revoke my post asking for a lock ^^ )

10+ Year Old Account
    A 6 year old game doesn't look as good as one yet to be released, when graphics typically get better every month and cards are out of date when you buy them.

This is new and interesting.

Edit: Neglected to mention. Graphics do NOT make a game.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2011-04-01 at 10:59 AM. Reason: common sense to anyone above the age of 3

Deleted

Yeah.

Meanwhile in Korea...

It's a grinding stone. Guess what it's for?

I have my own prejudice towards Korean MMO games, no matter how fancy they look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    Lies, there are no feminine bodies on the internet...

It's not so much that it allows it as it's the fact that 9/10 shots of female characters they've shown depict that kind of armor.
    But some people like that sort of thing! D: I mean sure it may seem like they're only appealing to guys by saying "Hey look at these boobs they're everywhere!" There are also girls that like to be sexy and wear nice outfits like that, since well it's pretty much impossible for us to pull it off in real life </3

I dunno, maybe I watch too much anime so I'm used to it, but it's pretty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan42 View Post
    edit:
    After further consideration I have concluded that there is no hope for all those in the throes of a wow addiction to logically even consider anything outside of their box, and so I've decided to remove the pics. Good luck on your chosen gaming endevours everyone. Good day.
    It's not hard to have better graphics then 6 year old World of Warcraft. Nor does that make a game good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Meanwhile in Korea...

I have my own prejudice towards Korean MMO games, no matter how fancy they look.
    Meanwhile, in Micronesia, that's a fortune right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    A 6 year old game doesn't look as good as one yet to be released, when graphics typically get better every month and cards are out of date when you buy them.

This is new and interesting.

Edit: Neglected to mention. Graphics do NOT make a game.
    ACHIEVEMENT EARNED: Master of generic responses

Deleted
    i will never ever ever buy an asian mmo
    never
    ever

Deleted
    [IMG]http://virtualrealityblog.com/w

Yeah.
    Must be extremely difficult to fight properly with those horns on your head, one of many reasons I find asian MMO's ridiculous is their impossible armors and slutty-looking armors for all female characters.

And whatever type of cattle that is, those horns are massive. I bet you could make a good drinking horn out of those!

---------- Post added 2011-04-01 at 11:05 AM ----------

Meanwhile in Korea...

+1 internet for you.

Deleted
    Then we must tear down the walls of prejudiceness!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan42 View Post
    ACHIEVEMENT EARNED: Master of generic responses
    Can I have that as a gif please!!!

Meanwhile, in Micronesia, that's a fortune right there.

Actually, that's a Korean LAN party.

Not sure if the TERA guys are trolls or just really stupid. Obviously, you discovered that the artists had Vashj'ir in mind when making the hunter set and an eagle when making the paladin set. And?

If srs, you set yourself up for disappointment Kanye style - YO IMMA LET U FINISH BUT TERA HAS THE BEST ANIMATIONS OF ALL TIME, ALL TIME. That didn't stop Minecraft, the lowly 8bit game to become the most sold game in Beta stages (prolly most played game of all time also, as it's piss easy to play it without buying it). The only thing you strike me as is the bias you accuse wow players of "hurr durr, you're stupid if you don't agree with me that tera is better than wow". Get a life.

Deleted
    Actually, that's a Korean LAN party.
    Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

Graphics won't make up for a horrible gameplay experience but that anime chick does look hot /drool

o.0