Thread: A theory

Deleted

A theory

My body type is one that stores fat fast, i dont exercise much and therefore i am a little fat.
    Now i have these 3 friends wich have body types that have an amazingly fast metabolism and therefore they are a little underweight, only 1 exercises alot of those 3. Others dont.

Theory: If they each ate a whole packet/tub of butter, wait the madness is not over yet. The butter is first dipped in some kind of oil, then some sugar is put on it, also some salt. Would they put on a pound or something if they ate this monstrosity?

Ofcourse we will never do this because this can/will be fatal. But would it help them put on a pound? Just want to know the answer
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-04-01 at 11:31 AM.

Well, until you need to go to the toilet again, you should gain pretty much exactly as much weight as the weight of the food eaten.

Glad I could help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert View Post
    Well, until you need to go to the toilet again, you should gain pretty much exactly as much weight as the weight of the food eaten.

Glad I could help
    Waar slaat dat nou op? :P

JK was speaking Dutch...

But i dont think it works that way with them. You know...since their metabolism is like blue fire in their stomach, burns so fast and no gain. I think they crap it out pretty fast too, wouldnt know for sure tho.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-04-01 at 11:45 AM.

actually predators like yourself only get about 10 % of the energy of what u eat...