Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha I added this to my suggestion to a warlock/paladin flying mount about 3-4 weeks ago on the blizz general forums and its cool to see either A) someone actually saw my post or B) was thinking the same thing as me.

Nice april fools but it would have been better to make it out the way I did and offer them as class mounts :P

nice april 1st, remember Ragnarok Online :3

must resist urge to buy them if real!

Curse you April Fools i would so buy this if i got the option a flying troll with demon wings singing Trolololololololololol = Win

Didn't a developer say at a convention around this time or later last year that there were no plans to add wings in the near future in an interview?
    I hate to say this, but I might fork over $30 because these are account bound...

Dude, enough is enough...

Not gonna lie I was fooled until I looked at the day. It just seemed too good when the Cretaceous paper clip started talking to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gieff!!! Maybe they were just checking the market... now that every1 is sad that it's only april fools stuff, they gonna make it real... and manage to get even more of our lunch-money

i really wish this wldnt be a joke.......wings of chaos on a dk...:S

I'd so buy those if it wasn't a joke.

Deleted
    It better be April joke... Think it would be the first thing I would buy from lolstore... And then I would have to hate myself for buyin anything from there...

here is a crazy thought the april fools is that they are all true very last one of them now that would be one epic april fools :P

Quote Originally Posted by Orachi View Post
    Notice the price is 29,99 not 29.99
    Europeans. Europeans.

I would so buy one of these. XD

Omg This if fucking awesome !!

Deleted
    i want this tbh :'(

i think the april fools joke have just gone abit "OTT" if i may say so :P lol

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish it wasn't april 1 right now :'(

April fools, we get it stop with these dumb April fools, I want real updates.

Ok, I think they should stop now.