Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Lol

Did it ever cross anyone's mind that it is April 1st........ Maybe April FOOLS

This is why I hate April Fools on the internet. I want these.

Edit:
    this was posted at 4:53 pm. arent you supposed to stop doing april fools jokes after 12 pm :/ but meh its most likly not true. blizz dont add cool things anymore
    Published on 2011-04-01 11:53 AM
    What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    I shall not be fooled.....must...resist...urge....to check store......
    =D I've already been fooled and checked the store......twice, They just look to awesome, why would blizz do this to us? ='(

Kill two orcs a day, trust me. It'll make you happy again

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think people get it -.- It's not blizzard that made THIS april fools... It's Bou :P

I would buy those and then stock up on lube, because by god would that be sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    how original

Deleted
    I would TOTALLY buy both wings... If they were real

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo locks would have united and all ritually commited suicide at other classes getting those wings....!!!

That reminds me of Lineage Nice Job tho i would buy them ^^

Quote Originally Posted by blackone View Post
    You can see what this game has become by the fact that if it wasn't April 1st, it would be pretty believable.
    Totaly agree !

10+ Year Old Account
    This should have been real, and only for Warlocks.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is like the one april fools joke that wasnt funny, just cruel.:P that is the only "mount" i would pay for..

Not sure if it would make some issues with Aion on copyrights. Not to mention the consumers thoughts on blizzard in general stealing ideas from another game this obvious. Ofc it's a april's joke. I do however like the idea of wings, I thought it was one of the few good things about aion, aswell as the combo setup. April's joke or not, it's a good idea, and looking at peoples response, I think it's something worth considering.

Onto more serrious note. Blizzard selling mounts, not to mention RAF mounts, is a joke. I do have celestial steed aswell as both RAF mounts. But I do not think it's fair to leave a lot of the players out on some mounts because of their real life income. It's a game, and they should not feel they are left out in any way. I think a company as big as blizzard can afford making mounts without having to sell them for real life currency. They oughta be ashame of themselfs, and the creators of blizzard do not strike me as men who would want it to be like this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakarian View Post
    Man, if only Blizzard spent as much time on April Fool's pranks on their raids, we'd see less orange, dragon, and fire raids..
    The main boss of this x-pac is a giant black, red, and orange fiery dragon. So sorry if thats kinda the main theme.

OT: Most of the pranks this year have been meh. I loved the patch notes though.

To everyone complaining about how cruel Blizz is, they didn't make this. It was MMO champion

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    yeah, don't you know the official april fools rules?

#1 : only ONE joke per day
    #2 : NEVER BREAK RULE #1 OR WE WILL KILL YOU

#3: It's not a joke if finding out it's a joke makes your readers cry...
    WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

eh why not? not like it makes a difference... just another mount in a sense... IF IT DID EXIST THAT IS
    I personally would buy these for fun; would totally RP the **** outta them with my toons...

Yea, if that was real...buy the chaotic wings...metamorphoses+mount = profit for a few seconds hahah. Ah April fools

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    The wings would have been awesome -.-

Wings > Lion mount. Anyone else agree?