Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Achieve values change, they are almost always 0 pts when first datamined/put on PTR then changed before live. The last update to the PTR assigned points to most of the Zul'Gurub achievements which were 0 before.
    These are feats of Strengths. So no they will never offer Achievement points.
    Anyway, I'm inclined to believe this is real. None of their other April fools stuff showed up on the official Blizzard store, much less, none of their other April Fools stuff was removed shortly after it showed up. I could be wrong, but the way it was presented? It seems more real than fake. Forget what day it is. Just think about it for a moment and compare it to the other April Fools jokes. You'll see what I mean.
    I like anime and stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffmstr View Post
    These are feats of Strengths. So no they will never offer Achievement points.
    Anyway, I'm inclined to believe this is real. None of their other April fools stuff showed up on the official Blizzard store, much less, none of their other April Fools stuff was removed shortly after it showed up. I could be wrong, but the way it was presented? It seems more real than fake. Forget what day it is. Just think about it for a moment and compare it to the other April Fools jokes. You'll see what I mean.
    Your error here is assuming they -actually- showed up on the blizzard store, which they didn't.

Deleted
    Actually a really good idea for a type of flying mount!!! Shame it's an April Fools Joke

Deleted
    I whould buy those without hesitation if they were released xD
    But please Blizz no more jokes like these, it makes me sad :S

i understand why they did it but why blizz u have given me so much disbelief

to all the lovers: go buy Aion, jeez.

Love the april fools jokes

Its a shame that these are shown on april fools.

Maybe it is market research with the usefull guise of a joke to judge how many would be interested.

Sadly, despite my usual disgust about the Blizz store with regards to mounts... These wings, I think I would buy if they were real.

I still maintain that the sparkly horse looks pure crap.

baa hahaah this was an awesome april fools joke

that joke is just mean.
    i want those wings
    gimme the wings now!
    Last edited by Epicrookie; 2011-04-04 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the chaos wings for my warlock...