* Death knights now earn slightly more experience and gold than other character classes.
* When using the Need Before Greed looting system, other players may not roll on loot until the Hero Class has chosen to pass.
* Whenever a player takes a screenshot of a boss kill or similar accomplishment, all death knight characters will appear slightly more prominent in the image.
* Death knight customer support tickets will always be handled before those of other players.
* Death knights are now required to murder an innocent seven times per week or suffer the “Going Soft” debuff, which reduces damage dealt by 15%.
* Death knights can now increase their damage by yelling KIAI into their microphone. Damage is increased by 10% for every 10dB.
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.
I cannot stop laughing.
And the warlock changes
Whenever 2 or more warlocks or witches appear in a raid together, the damage dealt by any mages in the raid decreases by 5%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
In addition to their current talent trees, warlocks and witches can now spend points in any mage talent tree as well.