Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think I was better off not knowing who Rebecca Black was, or what her hit single "Friday" was.

*grabs a knife*
    Must....cut...horrible...song...out...of....brain...!!!

Deleted
    This was way too fun. Bus Shock, haha!
    And rouge and judgment. Oh my god, best april fools this year xD

Hahaahah Quantum Leap!!!

Best Patch Ever.

they are Hilarious, nice joke blizz

Gief Chaos Wings NAO!!!

For real though, i wonder how much of that is pure april fools and how much of it is "put it out there and see the reaction" type deal.

"Deathwing's Leavings" is the name of my L85ETC cover band.

made my day... 10/10 blizzard. love the priest shield buff...
    It's just a game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    the rule with april fools as it has to be done before 12 midday or it doesnt count though
    It's currently 11:35 AM where Blizzard is, so....
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    "Death knights can now increase their damage by yelling KIAI into their microphone. Damage is increased by 10% for every 10dB."

Oh lord, that one cracked me up

"Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal."
    Also brilliant.
    Last edited by HazardYo; 2011-04-01 at 06:38 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal.
    For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria.
    Richard Dawkins

"Quantum Leap (new ability) propels the warrior through time and space, allowing the warrior to take over the identity of an unknown character in an attempt to improve their life or prevent disaster. Cooldown 5 minutes."

win

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.
    This is probably the single funniest thing i've read all week.

"All NPC’s now have a 25% chance to Dodge right-clicks."

Made by spit out my milk. SO DAMN FUNNY!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol everything is hilarious GJ blizzard xD

Deleted
    how much time has blizzard wasted on there stupid april fools crap, make the actual game better dnt post useless garbage making everyone want it cos i bet you at blizzcon ppl will ask wheres my wings etc, its not even funny anyways, blizz have got loads of time to waste on crap like this yet theres numerous problems on live servers like bg/5man que times, conquest points in random bg's and not to mention hundereds of class bugs.

glad to know that blizzard think april fools is more important than the real game there all dumbasses when they do this

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    how much time has blizzard wasted on there stupid april fools crap, make the actual game better dnt post useless garbage making everyone want it cos i bet you at blizzcon ppl will ask wheres my wings etc, its not even funny anyways, blizz have got loads of time to waste on crap like this yet theres numerous problems on live servers like bg/5man que times, conquest points in random bg's and not to mention hundereds of class bugs.

glad to know that blizzard think april fools is more important than the real game there all dumbasses when they do this
    why so serious?

Deleted
    Haha, that April's Joke was much better than the rest

Actually, this one was really hillarious.

lol this was so great. Nice time killer at work thats for sure

"•Demons now have a new resource system called Happiness. Torturing, mistreating or speaking harshly to a demon pet will reduce its happiness. The Succubus is an exception to this rule."

This one was my fav!