Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    "haha" "lolol" "roflrofl" ye very funny indeed.

Anyone else except me actually thought that it's not funny, it's very very SAD that they actually DO know about everything that players seriously dislike, yet they let it go live just like that.

The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.
    The tauren race may no longer choose the paladin class, because… come on. Really?
    Female worgen have been cured of their curse and now have only a human form.
    Druids now perform an area-of-effect knockback when harvesting herbs, looting, or skinning (does not remove Flight Form).
    These are some that cought my eye most of all as being exceptionally annoying and some of those "joke" fixes would actually be very much welcome on live (like with worgen fems only having human form).

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish blizzard had really implemented these changes for dks

# To toughen players up for their encounters with dragons and demons, the in-game emote “/hug” has been removed from the game.'
    that does it.. i quit

In addition to their current spells, mage Mirror Images now can randomly cast Frost Nova, Ring of Frost, Portal: Dalaran, and Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Images. Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images…

15+ Year Old Account
    Best one... ever....

Deleted
    -The duration and cooldown of Divine Shield have been changed to 15 seconds.

GIEF xD

omfg i cant wait till patch wooooooooo ima be trollin riding on my druid mount hearing rebecca black all dayyy

I laughed so hard at work.. awkward stares..
    Amazing job on this.

The League of Legends one was like ten times funnier :/. But still nice.

The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

made my day

awesome,I laughed at this one

10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be the best April Fools Blizzard post ever. <3
    Thank you.
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Deleted
    *ettin's grip*

so what would be the point in agility/stamina weapons then?