Deleted

Best EU pugging realms

Write down realms, who pug a lot and do quite high progress on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunstrider, definitely one of the better realms in europe.
    We have a widespan of skillful players and alot of them, so assembling any kind of a raid or arena team in either bracket is no problem at all!

Deleted
    Don't pug! Find a guild!

While I'm not very familiar with the current pugging scenes of other realms, but my own, usually the progression-wise higher ranked realms tend to also have notably better pugs in general.

You may find them listed at WoWProgress. It is still worth looking at each of the individually as the pugging cultures do vary, especially if you're specifically looking for 25- or 10-mans.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu
    http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/ra...ting.tier11_25
    http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/ra...ting.tier11_10

I also suggest a guild over pugging in the case you are able to commit yourself to it.

Good luck with your search.

Deleted
    Generally the top progress realms when you list them by progress at wowprogress.com.

Sylvanas EU has a 12/12 pug that started hard modes this week or so I was told. I think itll be about the same on those top realms, gets much worse elsewhere. As in people who were clearing say 11/12 ICC with couple heroics (at least boat, rot, marrrowgar maybe) are now pugging trash.

I play on Kazzak EU, nice busy server with plenty of pugs available of varying degrees of sucess.

Also plenty of those god/awful "LFM BoT trash farm - first epic reserved" pugs.... ugh.

Ravencrest (heroic), Sunstrider (normals), Auchidoun ( heroic), Twisting Nether ( normals )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maligosh View Post
    Don't pug! Find a guild!
    working till 21:00 eu (realm) time and can't find a guild with that raid time and good prgress (but not too good, here i would get accpeted with 10/12 norm progress). Was looking for like 2 years and gave up, so only pugging left

---------- Post added 2011-04-02 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Generally the top progress realms when you list them by progress at wowprogress.com.

Sylvanas EU has a 12/12 pug that started hard modes this week or so I was told. I think itll be about the same on those top realms, gets much worse elsewhere. As in people who were clearing say 11/12 ICC with couple heroics (at least boat, rot, marrrowgar maybe) are now pugging trash.
    alliance side?

Deleted
    This thread comes at a good moment. I am currently thinking about a re-roll and was on the look for realms where people speak good English and there are some good PUGs around. This is for Horde side. Anyone got experience on Talnivarr? Used to be there long ago on Alliance and have good memories about the overall population.

Deleted
    +1 for sunstrider horde, played there in wotlk times, quality pugs all the time (insanity toc + 5,6 hc icc runs purely pugged were nothing out of the ordinary back in the day), though there's a huge mass of scrubs and ninjas as well, so you gotta know a bit who you run with, but other than that, was never a problem to go anywhere on any alt

Auchindoun ALLIANCE! EU, pugs regularly clear 5/6 bwd, 4/4 bot and 1/2 throne. The requirements to get into such pugs are usually pretty high though. I have also seen pugs advertising 6/6 bwd and 2/2 throne but have yet to see it happen.

Auchindoun has always been good for pugging since I transferred (not causative..). Have pugged all of naxx / ulduar / toc HC / ICC HC (yes LK).
    Last edited by Dracopnious; 2011-04-02 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my realm there are some late night raiding guilds ( 22->1 i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracopnious View Post
    Auchindoun ALLIANCE! EU, pugs regularly clear 5/6 bwd, 4/4 bot and 1/2 throne. The requirements to get into such pugs are usually pretty high though. I have also seen pugs advertising 6/6 bwd and 2/2 throne but have yet to see it happen.
    There are many good, consistent pugs that are in the heroic modes, but due to their consistency they tend to have the same people in them every week and are hard to get in to as an outsider. If they need players they usually get those through their connections.

That said, from my understanding the better trade channel pugs tend to clear anything from half to even all normal content with perhaps even Halfus on heroic here and there. It's a safe bet that you get half of the content down if you and the group have the time.

Sunstrider pugging heroics now think best is 3/13 HC? Maybe even more
    Last edited by Harnace; 2011-04-03 at 10:20 AM.

Not sure what is best but I can tell you Tarren Mill eu is not good at all.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild