15+ Year Old Account

[TV] Torchwood Season 4 - 07/07/11

Don't know how i didn't hear anything about it and i might not be the only one but it's coming back for a 10 part series.

Captain Jack will be in it still (yey) and i think Gwen will be too(not sure on this, when the guy was asked he didn't confirm her). This time i think it's mainly done in America but they travel to other countries too.

http://vodpod.com/watch/5155150-russ...hwood-season-4

Looking forward to it, certainly. There's always the risk that different (in this case American) influences screw it up, but I trust Russel T. Davies. He's always been a more than competent writer, and I assume he's still got a very solid grip on things. I'm doubtful of the whole 'one story over ten episodes' thing, mainly because I thought Children of the Earth at times got a bit stretched out. But like I said, I'm keeping my hopes up.

Still, I would have hoped for more characters back. I know it's not possible (considering how they're all dead), but I liked them. It felt a bit wrong to kill them all off so early.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i felt quite 'attached' to the characters, was a shame most died Well, here's to hoping the new ones aren't annoying as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK both Jack and Gwen are still in, as is Rhys and joining for this season are Bill Paxman, Mekhi Phifer and Lauren Ambrose.

gotta say I'm stoked :P it's written by RTD, so you know the script is gunna rock, Jack and Gwen are still in, plus they're joined by Bill Paxman (we have debris!) Mekhi Phifer (EPIC in ER, seriously awesome performance) and Lauren Ambrose (hothothothothot). Add in that what we've heard so far of the story sounds AWESOME and there's very little to worry about.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30