Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[Music] Madonna+Gaga

Holy amazballs best remix ever. The Queen and Princess of Pop go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think it was possible to take two terrible artists and make them both sound even worse with a computer.

check yourself before you wreck yourself

I was going to go as far as saying you couldn't possibly be calling this music, but then I came to notice that you actually didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    they just need to collab already. Like, Madonna and britney did it....GaGa has earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I didn't think it was possible to take two terrible artists and make them both sound even worse with a computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    I was going to go as far as saying you couldn't possibly be calling this music, but then I came to notice that you actually didn't.
    Stop trolling my topic.

Interesting, thank you for sharing.

This is awesome! I love Madonna, and I love Lady Gaga.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss old Gaga... this new person who stands in the place of my idol fails at sexy, seems to only care about gays and people who need to be told they are special, and is just plain weird... and not the good weird we saw in the Fame Monster. There, I said it, new Gaga blows. That said, I'll still make animal sacrifices to her first two albums... and maybe... just maybe... the rest of Born This Way will be OK; I can't claim that Born This Way sucks when I've only had a sample.

As far as that remix goes, not too bad. Wouldn't download it, but it didn't hurt to listen to... just to watch : /

Now this remix I enjoy... at 2:26 she has pink hair and is riding A HORSE WITH PURPLE FUCKIN HAIR! She looked incredible. I miss that :,)

Last edited by Rageissues; 2011-04-02 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    The Queen and Princess of Pop
    Princess of Pop is Britney Spears. Thread.
    Anyway i think Gaga is really ugly, but this is only mine opinion.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2011-04-02 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    The title said something about David Guetta, so I just didn't watch it. But let me guess: It's an uber awesoame mix with a generic bassline and some lyrics by Madonna und Lady Gaga.... Call me Ishmael by the way!

Deleted
    Now that was awful. Combining the two worst artists in the world didn't seem to work so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    Stop trolling my topic.
    That wasn't trolling, that was two people, sharing an opinion about your topic.

Lady Gaga's music is alright some times, the born this way song was awful though, she on the other hand is annoying. Madonna, I have never liked her music, or her for that matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That wasn't trolling, that was two people, sharing an opinion about your topic.

Lady Gaga's music is alright some times, the born this way song was awful though, she on the other hand is annoying. Madonna, I have never liked her music, or her for that matter.
    Madonna's waaaaay to busy trying to steal children to bother "collaborating" with Manson ... I mean Gaga. I mean if Manson was a girl and had no talent other than dressing up in meat. Yeah ...

lol i bet the people calling madonna the worst artist ever havent hit puberty yet

Christ... I, fucking, hate, Madonna.

Edit: To clarify - I am no addressing her music (although, this could be subject of a long and tiresome debate) but the basis of her "popularity." I find her to be the most overrated "singer/actress/performer" ever. It seems like her fame is no longer coming from her musical background but from her "spicy private life."
    Last edited by Dragonshardz; 2011-04-02 at 01:03 PM.

ye i have to say lady gaga is actually a fucking munter if you take a close look, i guess most look beyond that though when she has her tits n ass out most the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your right. Holy fffffffffff that was bad
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

i smell gay

I smell an unconstructive and useless post. Infracted. ~ Fuzzzie
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-04-02 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Mod Edit