Thread: Diablo 3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    im suprised that so little people suggested Diablofans.com they update the news with all recent interviews, changes, fan art and such, and have some awesome community.

if they release it at the end of the year is that a good move with skyrim coming out as well?

Quote Originally Posted by posessor View Post
    if they release it at the end of the year is that a good move with skyrim coming out as well?
    Diablo series > Elder Scrolls series, anytime.

On a more serious note, they aren't MMO's so I don't see a reason to not get both

Quote Originally Posted by demodras View Post
    im suprised that so little people suggested Diablofans.com they update the news with all recent interviews, changes, fan art and such, and have some awesome community.
    Well, I don't suppose the OP needs it to be written 20 times One time should be sufficient and the rest of us can contribute with other options to look at.

Deleted
    Any info on Mac release? There will be right? RIGHT???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crociato View Post
    Dude just bootcamp your mac to win7 already! Like everyone else who plays games on their mac does (me included).

There is no point in releasing games on OSx, its just a waste of time to recode it to fit that platform.

I do not believe that D3 is real, it will never be released, i have given up lol. An Aprils fools joke 10+ years in the making on Diablo fans.

but for real, i hope its this year

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato View Post
    Blizzard games come out on OSX and Windows simultaneously.
    You will be able to play Diablo III on your Mac.

Real question is, will you be able to play it on your iphone / ipad? There are currently tons of Diablo clones people are playing by tapping on the screen.

Try the link at the top of the MMO-Champ site where is says Diablofans . It has news and a lot of neat stuff to wet your appetite .

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    Interview with Mike Morhaime (President) and Frank Pearce (Senior VP) of Blizzard:
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/2391...lly-completed/

"Q: I suppose that you do not have a world-hysteria scoop to offer the readers of Liberation concerning the official and definitive release date of Diablo 3?

A: Alas, no. Just to confirm to you that we are full at work for the game to release this year. The development is technically completed. We are in a internal-testing and feedback-gathering phase. Yes, there are good chances of releasing before the end of 2011, but it is impossible to us, at this time, to guarantee you that."

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I am SOOO excited now! Thank you for this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Diablo wont be out this year lol.
    Go back to the SWTOR threads, please.

Your more than useless posts are unnecessary here.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Diablo series > Elder Scrolls series
    This has always been my greatest conflict. I just can't decide... Then I realize I can buy both!

Exclamation

D3Sanc.com is a website that is dedicated to Diablo 3. We currently have the largest Diablo 3 NPC and item databases, and keep on-top of all of the latest news and information.

We are even hosting a contest at the moment where you could win a copy of Diablo 3, or an official Diablo 3 t-shirt. Click here to visit the contest page and enter (it only takes 5 seconds to enter, no forms to fill out).
    Last edited by Unseen Sniper; 2011-04-03 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Go back to the SWTOR threads, please.

Your more than useless posts are unnecessary here.
    I'm simply stating the obvious. Your post is more useless than anyone else's with your senseless bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I'm simply stating the obvious. Your post is more useless than anyone else's with your senseless bashing.
    Its not obvious at all. When the developer says, "we are full at work for the game to release this year" that means it more likely to be released this year then not. Everything points to a 2011 release with chance of being released in 2012. Unless you know something more? Maybe... A little bit of information you have that you can share?

It would've been the same as me saying Star Wars: The Old Republic obviously won't be released this year, or at least not till December, when they said they are aiming for Spring 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Anyways people who have terribad PCs can still play too due to the moderate graphics levels.
    There fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingcooKiljaeden View Post
    I have been trying to find a site like MMO Champion or Tankspot that is focused on Diablo 3 info but I can't seem to find one. Can you guys suggest any? thanks
    http://www.diablofans.com/

this site is run by curse, the same ppl who own mmo champion, site is basically the closest to mmo champs you'll find, your welcome.
    Last edited by brandon7evin; 2011-04-03 at 01:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Graphics are a part that should not be neglected, activision-blizzard makes games with bad graphics just to downsize the costs and downsize the quality of the games they're making. Anyways people who have terribad PCs usually belittle the meaning of graphics.
    Please explain to me why Starcraft 1 has more players than Crysis 1.

Starcraft 1 has shit graphics compared to todays standards and they where not grea to to 1998 standards.
    Crysis 1 has great graphics compared to todays standards and godlike compared to 2008 standards.

Yet Starcraft 1, D2 and Warcraft 3 have more players than Crysis 1.

Explain that!
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    Please explain to me why Starcraft 1 has more players than Crysis 1.

Starcraft 1 has shit graphics compared to todays standards and they where not grea to to 1998 standards.
    Crysis 1 has great graphics compared to todays standards and godlike compared to 2008 standards.

Yet Starcraft 1, D2 and Warcraft 3 have more players than Crysis 1.

Explain that!
    Graphics are still important. Would you like them to release D3 with graphics comparable to FF6? Didn't think so. They don't have to be the best ever, they just need to stay up to date. You can't compare a FPS with RTS. Oh, and Crysis 1 was made specifically to show off good graphics, that's why (I'll get flamed for this) the game play was absolutely terrible. It is a good benchmark game, that's it.