Thread: Silvermoon Rep

Silvermoon Rep

Dunno if this is in the correct forums but anw ..

I've been trying to farm some Silvermoon reputation to get to exalted on my warlock (and get ambassador soon) . But i just can't seem to get rep that fast :3 I've done all the starting rep quests in silvermoon city but i dunno anymore . I tried to farm WotLk hc's with tabard on but it still goes slow :<

So .. what's the fastest way to farm rep ? Do dungeons ? Find ALL silvermoon quests ? Or something else ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    why would you do wrath dungeons when you can do 85 heroics?

Quote Originally Posted by Radul View Post
    why would you do wrath dungeons when you can do 85 heroics?
    Because he's a pure DPS class, 40 min queue or solo wrath heroics, I'd choose the last one.

40 mins = 1 Wotlk hc - 40 mins is also the wait time to GET INSIDE 1 cata heroic . You choose

There is a few options.

1) Do cata hc's. These award far more reputation than wrath heroics / dungeons.
    2) Argent Tournament. Do the champion quests and get the scroll to buy rep with silvermoon. Also get champion with Silvermoon.
    3) The absoloute slowest way, go into AV, loot corpses and turn items in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    There is a few options.

1) Do cata hc's. These award far more reputation than wrath heroics / dungeons.
    2) Argent Tournament. Do the champion quests and get the scroll to buy rep with silvermoon. Also get champion with Silvermoon.
    3) The absoloute slowest way, go into AV, loot corpses and turn items in.
    Do you also know how much rep cata hc's give ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    id choose 85 dungeons, you get over 4k per run. And even if the wait time is long, by your scale it takes you the same amount of time to finish a heroic as it does for you to finish a wrath one.. come to think of it 40 minutes is pretty long.

argent tourny ground.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    your complaining about how long it takes, and it does NOT take long to get a reputaion from Honored --> Revered --> Exalted doing Random Heroics.

Assuming you have the guild perks for rep, it's 16.5 rep for each normal mob and 385 for each boss. By normal mob I mean that's the small mobs which doesn't has a million hp.

i have the 5% rep from guild . And wotlk hc's give the same (just 315 per boss) . If i get 1 person to help i think it's better to farm Wotlk hcs . Will be done in no time with 2 people

Or find a tank and spam cata hcs

10+ Year Old Account
    same amount of rep they would if wearing a Cata Tabard (i.e. Therazane) i think 17 per mob, 330 per boss...

imho i would say argent tourney dailies are fastest, and seeing as your on a rep grind, you get most of the WotLK reps done too (Sunreavers, Argent Crusade, etc)

Well i'm exalted for all the wotlk reps so :/

---------- Post added 2011-04-02 at 01:50 PM ----------

Tbh i think i found it . Que for random lvl 85 hc while doing WotLk heroics Sounds like a good idea

EDIT : i just did SFK hc it's 21 rep per mob ;D
    Last edited by savvasp; 2011-04-02 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure, but I think quests in Outland given by Blood Elves (Falcon Watch for example) give reputation to Silvermoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Not sure, but I think quests in Outland given by Blood Elves (Falcon Watch for example) give reputation to Silvermoon.
    I'll definitely try this one