Most fun class in random BG's?

So I've made a couple characters to 85. Both healers, and there's no way I want to heal in randoms ever again. But there isn't much to do at 85 besides quests, or if you're in a guild that loves running heroics I guess that. So I need to pretty much BG, most people either just want to get 5 wins in arena or are extremely serious about which isn't fun either. Since I don't know anyone who plays wow irl and I can't tolerate a random imasrsnerd I don't really do them a lot. So the only thing to do for me is BG's which are already really bad on alliance. So I need a good solo class that could remain fun in random bg's. I would consider horde but their ques are horrible and broken.

My experience with rated bg's are pretty much like arena except only imasrsnerd x10 and they want you to have 4500 resil and tbh they don't know what they're doing half the time but think they do which is a million times worse.

So if anyone could please help me out, just an idea for a class that would be fun for random bg's at 85 I would appreciate it.

Also I already have a druid and priest and don't like them or played them out. .. Really don't want to heal.
    Last edited by sourberrys; 2011-04-02 at 05:31 PM.

Hunter...Pure win.

10+ Year Old Account
    rogue is your escape to fucking with ppl in game. Best ganking class out there plus its always fun to just pop out of stealth and rip into sombody. otherwise roll a warrior they can royally fuck up just about anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to say Hunters too. Not just because I play one, but because it's just too much fun; standing off at a distance, and harassing someone until they spot you, then chain CSing them and running away. Such an annoying class to PvP against. Hunters make their opponents play emotionally, rather than intelligently.

Sorry guys, but making threads asking people to tell you "which class is best" or "Which race should I play" or anything along those lines are against the rules. They are very subjective, open for flaming when people disagree, and usually don't help anyway because the game changes so often, while no one can know which class you would find most enjoyable.
    Choose which you want to play yourself. Closed.