10+ Year Old Account

Killing a Holy Paladin in 2v2

I am a resto druid and my girlfriend plays mm hunter in 2v2. Nothing gives us more trouble than holy paladins. Out strategy is usually her on the paladin, while I cc/dps their dps.
    She will utilize scatter shot, silencing shot and all that jazz, but the paladin easily keeps himself, and his partner, up while using little mana. Once she finally does get him low, he bubbles, gets back to full health and get a good amount of mana back.
    Obviously we're doing something wrong, what do?

Deleted
    play 3s or re-roll hunters arent in a good place in 2s

10+ Year Old Account
    open with more cc on the paladin so they use their trinket and bubble to keep their partner alive, then switch and try to get the burst on him while he doesn't have the cooldowns. tranq shot freedom, if possible

also, holy paladins are in a worse place than hunters in 2s atm... well played hunter/hpala in 2's though can be unbelievably annoying with freedoms and masters call. it really depends on skill/prior experience, gear, and composition; what you're going to have trouble with. best hunter on my server teamed up with the best sub rogue and broke 2k easily in one night. i rarely see hpalas over 2k atm. hunters are poorly represented right now because of the difficulty in finding viable comps, and because they have pretty much only one role though; pallies will always have higher representation having two available roles.
    Last edited by exangel; 2011-04-02 at 06:35 PM. Reason: using incorrect conjunctions makes statement confusing

<Jen> You really like Priests
    <Me> If I could marry them
    <Me> I'd get them fired by the Vatican or something..
    <Me> I'd be having kids by them all the time