Thread: I got owned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays83gsl View Post
    Still waiting for that screen of your main you claim you have. It's probably just a level 85 DK in greens with speed enchants and a bot hack.
    was trying to make a photobucket to upload it but since you already know what you're seeing don't see a point tho you're only right about the bot bit, dks hasn't been out for 3 years and my bots run nude =p
    Last edited by SushiBarrel; 2011-04-02 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    was trying to make a photobucket to upload it but since you already know what you're seeing don't see a point tho you're only right about the bot bit, bots run nude =p
    And you wonder why you are getting no respect on threads like this....

I smell troll...

Anyway how do you expect to buy game time IN-GAME and don't get scammed or get in trouble?

Try imageshack.us
    It tends to be more first time user friendly.

Why don't you post legibly to avoid confusion? You can review your post before you post it to make sure it makes sense and is readable.

If you know your post was illegible and difficult to read, why did you post it? Sounds like troll bait to me.

Deleted
    Most online stores (reliable ones) sell 2 months (or 60 days) cards for 18 euros....its so cheap. why would you risk your account...for 18 euros lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytex View Post
    I smell troll...

Anyway how do you expect to buy game time IN-GAME and don't get scammed or get in trouble?
    She has explained countless times she saw it coming... only looking for other people that had the same experience.

This thread is nothing but a troll magnet now... Good day sir.

I got 50 million gold, just thought you should know that
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Tip: Don't buy gametime for ingame gold if you can't afford it with real life money - WoW isn't worth the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    dear lord which part of not wanting to pay rl money don't you get? the illegality of buying gold would be the same as trolls with abuses on /2 right? think there are PLENTY of them waiting to deserve your punishment =O btw I didn't buy gold, I used gold to buy gametime ( in a way, rl $$ :P )
    You were SELLING gold. Still against the rules.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I got 50 million gold, just thought you should know that
    I got one googolplex gold, but don't ask for a screenshot, they aren't working

Don't do things against the Terms of service.
    If you do, don't post about them on our forums.

Also people: You will often get infracted for calling someone a troll so please don't do it.